Aimpoint service

This is the place to discuss and compare all outdoor optics. Sponsored by
Euro Optic, and, Titanium Gunworks.

Moderators: thechamp, Dom

Olsen

Aimpoint service

Post by Olsen »

I lost my red key, for adjusting my Aimpoint H2, and I sent a mail to Aimpoint in Sweden, asking to order a new.

They got my adress and 2 days later, a letter arrived, with a new key, bolt knob with Aimpoint name on, Aimpoint cap in orange, a small bag for the Aimpoint with fiber rag to clean the glass and a lot of Aimpoint stickers, all for free.

Thats good service :clap: :clap:
Olsen

Blaser R8 Proff Succes .308 win - 9,3x62

2 shots in the same hole is often luck......3 in the same hole is using Olsens shooting stick....

Vaughan

Re: Aimpoint service

Post by Vaughan »

Good for them!
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

Olsen wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:16 pm I lost my red key, for adjusting my Aimpoint H2, and I sent a mail to Aimpoint in Sweden, asking to order a new.

They got my adress and 2 days later, a letter arrived, with a new key, bolt knob with Aimpoint name on, Aimpoint cap in orange, a small bag for the Aimpoint with fiber rag to clean the glass and a lot of Aimpoint stickers, all for free.

Thats good service :clap: :clap:
You can't complain about that at all - that is amazing service! They actually gave you a bolt knob! And a hat! Well done...
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

slugslinger

Post by slugslinger »

I'm not surprised about Aimpoint service, or that of any other Scandinavian company. Over the years I've dealt with companies in Denmark (where I worked for a while), Sweden, Norway, and Finland. I've never had anything but prompt quality service.

On a related subject, which Aimpoint would be recommended for moving game (pigs) mounted on a Sauer 202? . . .

Regards,
NRA Patriot Life Endowment Member
USAF Veteran

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

Ditto with GRS, . There was no mounting plate / washer .
They answered my on line question as I was still online and are sending out a new one.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

sav338 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:41 pm Ditto with GRS, . There was no mounting plate / washer .
They answered my on line question as I was still online and are sending out a new one.
That bloody good service. :clap: :clap: I think Theo took that off and put it on Joe's stock. :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

sav338 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:41 pm Ditto with GRS, . There was no mounting plate / washer .
That's cause you don't need one....

My GRS Bifrost stock fit like a glove and the action went in with no trouble at all!
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

Joe338ST wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:37 am
That's cause you don't need one....

My GRS Bifrost stock fit like a glove and the action went in with no trouble at all!
In their video it talks about using their provided washer. I wasn’t sure if the one in the action is any different so I haven’t pulled it apart as yet.
I’ll have a look over the weekend.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Great service for sure. :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Optics - Hunting and Sport”