This is the place to discuss and compare all outdoor optics. Sponsored by
Euro Optic, and, Titanium Gunworks.

Moderators: thechamp, Dom

secondtry
Meister der jagd
kuchnie na wymiar kraków nowoczesnekuchnie

Re: New Swarovski NL Pure Binoculars

Post by secondtry »

That's interesting Bob. I had always presumed that Swaro's plan was simply to have product in different price ranges, much like Ziess with the Victory and the Conquest. Never considered that they may pitch the different ranges at different user groups.

Over here it seems that Swaro buying hunters simply choose from whichever range (EL or SLC) that they are prepared to pay for.

Of course, use of 15x here would be miniscule compared to the US.

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

Is anyone able to give any meaningful feedback on the optical performance of these yet ?

I see that Outdoorsmans have a simple, no mods needed, screw in stud for their binocular adapter, which would be great for me.

Very attracted to a 10 x42NL with the same, or greater FOV than good 8x42s, but would be interested in real world experiences so far.

Eddie ? Ron ? Klaus ?

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

I’ve looked at a pair but not in a setting of side by side comparison under field conditions. They are nice, but not nice enough to cause me to move from my SLC or EL sets unless I see a difference under field conditions.
Robert J Stokes

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

secondtry wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:48 pm
Is anyone able to give any meaningful feedback on the optical performance of these yet ?

I see that Outdoorsmans have a simple, no mods needed, screw in stud for their binocular adapter, which would be great for me.

Very attracted to a 10 x42NL with the same, or greater FOV than good 8x42s, but would be interested in real world experiences so far.

Eddie ? Ron ? Klaus ?

I have used my 12x the most. Took it to a couple PRS matches. Very easy to look through. Great at spotting hits on steel out to 1000 yards. Around the house I just use the 8x, use them almost as much as I do my old fav, the 8x32 EL. The ergonomics and extra field of view is very apparent.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

Thanks Ron and Bob. :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Optics - Hunting and Sport”