This is the place to discuss and compare all outdoor optics. Sponsored by
Euro Optic, and, Titanium Gunworks.

Moderators: thechamp, Dom

dchamp
Meister der jagd
kuchnie na wymiar kraków nowoczesnekuchnie

Blaser Scopes ?

Post by dchamp »

Does any one out here in BlaserBuds own or have any experience with the Blaser RD-17 Red Dot or one of the Infinity scopes? From what I've seen on youtube, https://youtu.be/_AiZ6-TMEiA , they look pretty good and seem to function well but their price tag is pretty steep. I wonder, if the high price a result of Branding or are they really that good. Please share your thoughts.

I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

Robert.M

Re: Blaser Scopes ?

Post by Robert.M »

I have just mounted a Infinity 2,8-20x50 to my R8 and it looks very good. I've owned a Z8 2-16, V8 2,8-20 and some other high end scopes prior to this scope. I can't really say something more than: "it looks very good so far" since I haven't used it on the range or while hunting. The build quality is superb as with all blaserstuff & the glass is what you expect. Give me a PM if you want to know something else.

Erniep123

Post by Erniep123 »

Besides playing with a 2.8-20 Infinity at a local dealer I have little experience with one, but I must say I was impressed with it as an initial thought. I may be picking one up in the next few weeks and can report back if I do

Canuck # 19

Post by Canuck # 19 »

Any further reviews on the Blaser scopes that can be shared ?? Looking for further feedback from those that have field tested the units to see if they now feel they are worth the money ??
Regards........
Canuck # 19

jbonnie

Post by jbonnie »

I would be grateful to learn which specific mount I need to get to mount the infinity 2.8-20 to the R8. I must be an idiot but cannot seem to find it clearly explained. (Both rifle and scope are in transit so I can’t see them yet....)

AxP

Post by AxP »

Mounting rail Zeiss ZM/VM.
All the best.
Hunting toys: Blaser R8 .308Win, 9.3x62, Benelli M 12Ga

jbonnie

Post by jbonnie »

Thank you!!!! I thought so. But why so confusing??

jbonnie

Post by jbonnie »

Back again. Anyone know what scope caps will fit this? Mr Aadland sadly does not have this scope in his repertoire. Would the Zeiss or Tenebraex for Zeiss covers for the 50mm objective work does anyone know?

Return to “Optics - Hunting and Sport”