Aus rail scope options

This is the place to discuss and compare all outdoor optics. Sponsored by
Euro Optic, and, Titanium Gunworks.

Moderators: thechamp, Dom

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Re: Aus rail scope options

Post by TheoR8 »

Talking with the Swaro rep today he tells me they have some scopes with SR in stock.

SR scopes are not normally held in stock as the demand here in Australia is low compared to other parts of the World. Pre-covid ETA on any SR scope was up to 2 weeks, I've had them delivered much sooner in the past, but with Covid now it's anyone's guess.

We had a good supply of Swaro scopes delivered yesterday, with some ordered pre-Christmas. :handgestures-thumbup:

JD3006

Post by JD3006 »

TheoR8 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:15 am Talking with the Swaro rep today he tells me they have some scopes with SR in stock.

SR scopes are not normally held in stock as the demand here in Australia is low compared to other parts of the World. Pre-covid ETA on any SR scope was up to 2 weeks, I've had them delivered much sooner in the past, but with Covid now it's anyone's guess.

We had a good supply of Swaro scopes delivered yesterday, with some ordered pre-Christmas. :handgestures-thumbup:
The Guy I went through said he spoke to the Swaro rep and there was a pretty decent wait on rail scopes… which is why I went for the regular. Didnt fancy waiting months for it. I think the ones they have in stock are the low mag ones. :confusion-shrug: I got the Z8 for 3400 so not to bad as they usually 3890

jamesc

Post by jamesc »

Can you find out what they have Theo, a low mag Z6i might be very tempting in sr

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Never mind, I found what I needed :handgestures-thumbup:
Last edited by TheoR8 on Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

Just take your next vacation to Oklahoma and stop by and see me :D . I currently have several Z8i rail scopes in stock as well as Blaser mounts to go with them.

Return to “Optics - Hunting and Sport”