This is the place to discuss your cooking,eating, drinking, recipes and pose questions, for answers on an international scale.
Moderators: Gun Barrel Ecologist, Oscar
- Posts: 9113
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm
- Location: Missouri
- Location: Booger county Missouri
I accidently topped off a glass that was 1/4 full of cranberry juice with unsweetened ice tea. It is remarkably tasty.
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:39 pm
- Location: Colorado
I'm not sure of the ratio of juice to tea, but I think its called "New England Iced Tea" . . .
- Posts: 7026
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
- Location: Southern highland- Australia
- Location: Southern highland, Australia
Needs a little vodka to perfect it.
I'm soft and I don't care.
Return to “BlaserBuds Food And Drink”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest