Does Vaughn Eat Surströmming?

This is the place to discuss your cooking,eating, drinking, recipes and pose questions, for answers on an international scale.

Moderators: Gun Barrel Ecologist, Oscar

thechamp
Administrator

Re: Does Vaughn Eat Surströmming?

Post by thechamp »

To expand on this a bit more some years back I got the privilege of getting to work with and know a very pretty young lady who was also a model. We got along exceptionally well and there was some interest. UNTIL.... I found she had one little problem and that was she claimed she couldn't control her gas. I think she might have eaten some of that rotten fish a time or two. Bottom line that was all it took for me to conclude that we remain friends and nothing more. There are some things that just don't float my boat. I couldn't help but wonder what gas issues she might have if she got excited. :obscene-sexualvlick:

icebug
Meister der jagd

Post by icebug »

...and all it takes is to plug the damn hole...
All for one and 9.3 for all
https://youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Lol thats the funniest thing ive read all year.

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

Vaughan wrote:Looking at the Wikipedia page..... you can read such interesting tid-bits as:

When a can of surströmming is opened, the contents release a strong and sometimes overwhelming odor. The dish is ordinarily eaten outdoors. According to a Japanese study, a newly opened can of surströmming has one of the most putrid food smells in the world, even more so than similarly fermented fish dishes such as the Korean hongeohoe or Japanese kusaya.[1]

and...

Species of Haloanaerobium bacteria are responsible for the in-can ripening. These bacteria produce carbon dioxide and a number of compounds that account for the unique odour: pungent (propionic acid), rotten-egg (hydrogen sulfide), rancid-butter (butyric acid), and vinegary (acetic acid).[9]

It all no doubt adds to the enjoyment.... :D

Any comment on ratios of the three volatile fatty acids? They are the same three you get in produced in the rumen https://en.wikivet.net/Volatile_Fatty_Acids

Butyric is the most pleasant in a crowded room :lol:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

thechamp wrote:To expand on this a bit more some years back I got the privilege of getting to work with and know a very pretty young lady who was also a model. We got along exceptionally well and there was some interest. UNTIL.... I found she had one little problem and that was she claimed she couldn't control her gas. I think she might have eaten some of that rotten fish a time or two. Bottom line that was all it took for me to conclude that we remain friends and nothing more. There are some things that just don't float my boat. I couldn't help but wonder what gas issues she might have if she got excited. :obscene-sexualvlick:

You got issues, nothing sexier then a fresh cupcake. :lol:
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

SPEEDY wrote:
thechamp wrote:To expand on this a bit more some years back I got the privilege of getting to work with and know a very pretty young lady who was also a model. We got along exceptionally well and there was some interest. UNTIL.... I found she had one little problem and that was she claimed she couldn't control her gas. I think she might have eaten some of that rotten fish a time or two. Bottom line that was all it took for me to conclude that we remain friends and nothing more. There are some things that just don't float my boat. I couldn't help but wonder what gas issues she might have if she got excited. :obscene-sexualvlick:

You got issues, nothing sexier then a fresh cupcake. :lol:

Wrong... I knew when I wrote that you would be chiming in. You are a sick puppy and there isn't any disputing it. :lol: :lol:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Not from me anyway.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Thechamp found this somewhere. Funny as poop! I was gagging myself towards the end.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/e-qflm0APTk[/bbvideo]
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

Corjack that's golden, I think I wet myself

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

sav338 wrote:I think I wet myself
I could believe that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon the little girl should get her bike. She just sat there and took it all like a man. :lol: :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

deerhunter338mag wrote:
sav338 wrote:I think I wet myself
I could believe that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon the little girl should get her bike. She just sat there and took it all like a man. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I just gotta wonder why :naughty:

How can that still be sold, you would think that should have died off once refrigeration was invented.

Return to “BlaserBuds Food And Drink”