Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

This is the place to discuss your cooking,eating, drinking, recipes and pose questions, for answers on an international scale.

Moderators: Gun Barrel Ecologist, Oscar

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 »

Joe338ST wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:53 pm ....Gino later tried to apologise personally but the whole incident was not nice after literally trying to embarrass our group in front of everyone. The apology should not have been to the individual persons - about 5 out of the group of 12 of us had unwittingly not paid....as we were not asked to on entry....he should of made a public apology....and redacted his comments...
When was this Joe, on the way out?? :handgestures-thumbup:

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

TheoR8 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:03 am
Joe338ST wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:53 pm ....Gino later tried to apologise personally but the whole incident was not nice after literally trying to embarrass our group in front of everyone. The apology should not have been to the individual persons - about 5 out of the group of 12 of us had unwittingly not paid....as we were not asked to on entry....he should of made a public apology....and redacted his comments...
When was this Joe, on the way out?? :handgestures-thumbup:
When we walked out
As we walked past him

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

sav338 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:18 am When we walked out
As we walked past him
Thanks Steve. :handgestures-thumbup:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Poor ole Gino. Its not easy running a membership with 950 people, he's normally pretty good and that's why he's been president for a decade. I'll give hi a call tomorrow and find out what went wrong.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

mchughcb wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:44 am Poor ole Gino. Its not easy running a membership with 950 people, he's normally pretty good and that's why he's been president for a decade. I'll give hi a call tomorrow and find out what went wrong.
Don't waste your time Chuck, if he comes over towards us again we will probably be looking for a new place to hang out. I could see that look in Steve's eye's , it was almost MMA :angry-boxing: :angry-boxing: :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:19 am Don't waste your time Chuck, if he comes over towards us again we will probably be looking for a new place to hang out. I could see that look in Steve's eye's , it was almost MMA :angry-boxing: :angry-boxing: :lol:
Yep. :handgestures-thumbup:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Okay so I had a chat to Gino this morning and this is what he said.

1. The ADA has a branch meeting every 2 months for members at the Austrian club.
2. If you are going to come on those days then you should be a member
3. If you are going to drink and eat, then he's asking to be respectful to the hosts you should keep the noise down when they are conducting the meeting or having guests.

I suspect he has been getting annoyed of the amount of noise coming from the back when conducting his meetings for some time now so he's letting you know.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Every since I've been to the Auction night, they always had an entrance fee. That is different from the standard branch nights where you don't pay anything but are encouraged to buy a meal to support the Austrian Club and raffle tickets to support the branch.

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

I think this is getting blown up.
Most of our group doesn’t have an issue with donating to the club. There is a couple tight asses in the group .
Joe and I walked in and there was no one there to tell us that there was a fee for the night,
As we’re not members (probably should be) we didnt receive any notice.
Gino only needed to approach people a little less aggressive .

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Thanks for doing that Chuck, I won't be going back again anyway. :handgestures-thumbup:

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

sav338 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:27 pm There is a couple tight asses in the group .
Yep like Brenton and Phil :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was a member of the ADA and it was of no benefit to me, and when Deer gets declared as Pests, look out. :handgestures-thumbup:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

TheoR8 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 pm
sav338 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:27 pm There is a couple tight asses in the group .
Yep like Brenton and Phil :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was a member of the ADA and it was of no benefit to me, and when Deer gets declared as Pests, look out. :handgestures-thumbup:
I paid remember 🤣. You didn’t 🤣🤣 and I think joe paid for Steve as he was a bit short. It was all Phil’s fault 🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm I paid remember 🤣. You didn’t 🤣🤣 and I think joe paid for Steve as he was a bit short. It was all Phil’s fault 🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️
That's discrimination bro. 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️ :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

TheoR8 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:32 pm
deerhunter338mag wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm I paid remember 🤣. You didn’t 🤣🤣 and I think joe paid for Steve as he was a bit short. It was all Phil’s fault 🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️
That's discrimination bro. 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️ :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
No it’s not Phil should of paid if he was going to bid. 🤣🤣🤣

Return to “BlaserBuds Food And Drink”