Holy Crap!

Here is the place to discuss our favorite dogs of all types, and our adventures with them.

Moderators: Vaughan, mchughcb

7x57
Meister der jagd

Re: Holy Crap!

Post by 7x57 »

SPEEDY wrote:The trouble with the assimilation thing is I live in Darwin. Here we have very large and strong Asian and Indian populations, geaps of Greeks and a smattering of Portuguese and various Europeans along with heaps of Aussies.
The funny thing is I've met Indians and Chinese that were 10 X more aussie then 90$ of the wankers in Sydney and Melbourne (Blaserbuds excluded) a few even have a stronger Aussie accent then me.
Assimilation and multiculturalism have worked here because everyone gave and received a bit of their culture and didn't refuse to change or demand others change to suit them.
Thats the trouble with Islam, in order to become part of a community you have to give the best of your culture and change the parts that don't fit in with your new society.
Islam doesn't do that, it want you to take from your culture until you suit ther culture, there is no give and take or live and let live. Its you will change or we will force you to change, but we will never change.
By only taking away and not giving or receiving from their new culture, they ensure they will never belon

Mark my words, a war is comming and it can't be stopped and it will be the world Vs Islam, the pieces are already positioning and soon the game will start.
Thats my doomsday prediction and the one I prep for, not financial crisis or some sun spot etc, I'm waiting for the day that the zombies of religion rise up and try and take the world for themselves.

Agree with you about Darwin. When I was up visiting last year for the first time couldn't get over how multicultural the place was. Really enjoyed my stay and like you say ,hearing strong Aussie accents from other cultural groups was amazing. Assimilation has certainly worked there.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Help support them and like their page. They look like lovely people :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/PublicPurity/
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

They look like really grounded people :lol: :lol: Some of the comments are real crack ups. Wonder how long before the page disappears :lol: They are seriously on another planet!!

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

The funny thing, or rather the tragic thing is even if this is a hox, it's still describing written and preached facts.

This is a belief held by a people who believe its their swarn duty to make us believe, keep us as slaves or kill us.

The reason its called the religion of peace is because there will never be peace as long as it exists.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

Do we have anyone on this forum a Muslim and what is your thoughts ?

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

sav338 wrote:Do we have anyone on this forum a Muslim and what is your thoughts ?

I think Speedy discouraged them away many years ago. Along with a few Catholics, Hindus, Methodist, Mormans, and Babtist.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Chamois71

Post by Chamois71 »

Some factoids from a fellow law enforcement trainer (sorry it is a bit long, but covers it well):

For Muslims the church and state are one. Muslims do not seek to have the two separated. Muslims understand and believe that every state goes to war at some point. Muslims view western civilization as the "great seduction of Satan". If "the answers" can not be found in the separation of church and state, then it must be found in Islam.

The Muslim faith contends that it has been the Jews who "confused" the Old Testament. Christians are responsible for doing the same to the New Testament. In regards to the Old Testament, the issue is how Abraham is remembered. For the Muslim faith, the focus is on Abraham's wife Hagar and their son Ishmael. It is through the linage of Ishmael, who is regarded as a prophet, that Muhammad would be born. In regards to the New Testament, Jesus is viewed as the greatest of prophets except for Muhammad. For Muslims, Jesus is not the divine Son of God and was not crucified. Muslims contend that Jesus was "assumed" into heaven. His body secretly exchanged for another at the cross.

For the Muslim the Quran is viewed as the written direct word of Allah (God). That word is eternal and uncreated or inspired through others. The Quran is the central religious text given verbally to Muhammad by Allah through the angel Gabriel. Muhammad, who was illiterate, was responsible for reciting to others. Several close companions of Muhammad, known as deputies to the prophet, where responsible for writing down the revelations as verbally told to them. The words of Allah are written in Arabic. Muslims believe that translation into other languages renders the messages no longer the word of Allah.

Since the Quran addresses both religion and the state, it contains both rules for violence and peace. The choice for Muslims is known as the "Doctrine of Abrogation". Abrogation being the choice of one over the other. While Muslims accept this doctrine (westernized Muslims desire to work within a democracy) it is the violence that has always taken the greater precedent. The fate for Muslims who continue to abrogate against violence is of great concern.

Muslims view the Bible as a book of principles that serve as a misguided foundation of beliefs and behavior they do not accept. The Quran is a book of precepts and general rules that best regulate thoughts and behavior.

For Muslims there is a companion book to the Quran known as the Hadith. The Hadith is a series of "spirit lead" commentaries and serves as a second order of scripture to the Quran. The Hadith, also written in Arabic, contains many of the traditions, beliefs, saying and the story of Muhammad. The contents of the Hadith were written over several years following the death of Muhammad. As a result, the Hadith has varied versions specific to Sunni Law or Shia Law. The Sunni find the authority of judges and theologians in the people's consensus. The Shiite develop their own authority and create Sharia Law. Both the Sunni, supported by Saudi Arabia and the Shiites, supported by Iran, are equally anti western. It is the Hadith that is cited for temporing the raw, violent and extreme interpretations of the Quran. It is the Hadith, and not the Quran, that contains the "five pillars" and key practices central to Islam. They are;

Shahada: the personal act of confessing and witnessing to others.
Salat: the merit based fasting also know as Ramadan
Zakat: tithing and giving of alms in the local community that is focused on orphans, widows and the poor.
Hajji: the pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are expected to go on at least once in a lifetime.

Mecca, in Saudi Arabia, is the holiest place in the Islamic world. It is the birthplace of Muhammad. It is also said to be the place Abraham and Hagar raised Ishmael. It is the location of the Great Mosque and Shrine of Allah, originally erected by Muhammad. After Muhammad initially began receiving the words for the Quran, he moved to Medina. There he began to amass religious followers. He then later returned to Mecca with an army to take control of the city and erect the shrine to Allah. This is why Muhammad is also viewed as the greatest state governor as well as prophet. Mecca is strictly limited to those who follow the Islamic faith. Non-Muslims are forbidden to enter the sacred zone surrounding the shrine. Only 2 million Muslims are allowed to participate in the journey to Mecca each year.

A sixth pillar, and key practice of the Muslim faith is Jihad. There are two Jihads. The greater Jihad, which is the inward spiritual struggle, and the lesser Jihad. The greater Jihad is expressed in the outward practice of facing Mecca five times each day in prayer. This action is known as the "all body prayer" and a prostrating of the heart. The lesser Jihad is the outward actions of holy war raised by the state.

All Muslims are called to participate in Jihad. Jihad is said to require the heart, mind, hands and sword. A Jihadist is a Muslim who advocates or participates in Islamic radical militant movement against those who represent western civilization. Radical Jihadist's include the Hama of Palestine, the Hizbollah of Lebanon and ISIS. ISIS is the Islamic State of Iraq and Shira. ISIS is traced to the terrorist group of al Qaeda. ISIS is the driving force who desire world wide religious domination for Allah as well as world wide political dominance and control of those not converting to Islam. Christians, Jews and other citizens, once conquered, and do not convert, are viewed as second class citizen.

"Salahi Reform" is to dismiss the later developments and history of Islam following the death of Muhammad and revert back to interpreting and relying on the Quran.

It should also be of interest to note that it is the "House of Saud", that with the wealth of oil, established and named Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia itself does not want radical Islam. It is for this reason Osama Bin Laden lost his Saudi status. It is the Saudi Arabians that fund Mosques and the divinely guided holymen, know as Imam's, to serve them. It is understood that on the outside of a Mosque you will find a plaque with the inscription that reads; A gift of the House of Saud".
"That if you properly respect what you are after, and shoot it cleanly and on the animal’s terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers—then you have not merely killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always recapture the day." —R.Ruark

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

Must say that is an impressive write up on Islam/Muslims. Safe to say I'd never heard or seen most of it. Thanks for going to all that trouble and writing it up for us. I've read it a couple of times and will probably read it several more times.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Corjack wrote:
sav338 wrote:Do we have anyone on this forum a Muslim and what is your thoughts ?

I think Speedy discouraged them away many years ago. Along with a few Catholics, Hindus, Methodist, Mormans, and Babtist.
Not the Catholics, I'm a firm believer in double standards, money laundering and tax evasions.
Also in using either intimidation of threats to stop people taking out.
I dont mind the Hindus but I think their a little nutts for having all them steaks walking around and not eating any.
The Methodist and Babtists dont really matter as their all going to hell, or so my grandpa used to say.
The Mormans, FRK their braver men then me I couldn't handle one wife let alone 6 of of the god damn things.
I like the Buddhists, they might not eat meat and believe in all that reincarnation BS, but at least when they make violent protest then they set themselves on fire, now thats commitment to the true religion of peace. No making kids do it for them, they only hurt themselves and thats real balls.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

Thanks Chamois71 that was really good. Some of it I new, some I'd forgotten and some I didn't know. Well written and not to long and worth the read. It's always good to understand your enemies.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

Return to “BlaserBuds Dog Diskussions”