Holy Crap!

Here is the place to discuss our favorite dogs of all types, and our adventures with them.

Moderators: Vaughan, mchughcb

Corjack
Administrator

Holy Crap!

Post by Corjack »

I try to be open minded, but when I just noticed that walking your dog is a violation of Sharia law, I said uncomplentery things about somebody else's imaginary friend.

http://caninesrule.com/muslim-refugees- ... king-dogs/
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

O4ak95

Re: Holy Crap!

Post by O4ak95 »

Two words for them. The second one is "off"!

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I got a solution, send any muslim refugees you take in to texas, I'm pretty sure doing that in Texas is a justified reason to empty a magazine of 45's into some prick.

Anybody thats doesn't think we're heading fast towards world war 3 is kidding themselves.
I wonder if they show Christian, Jewish or Buddhist people that kind of respect and understanding in muslim countries.
Frking dirty, miserable, lowlife, degenerate scum.

I hope the lot die of gonorrhea. :angry-fire:
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

chalky
Meister der jagd

Post by chalky »

This has to be made up

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

No I researched it a bit. Muslims hate dogs.

Scotch_egg

Post by Scotch_egg »

The story ran for a matter of days. If it had any validity there would have been a real backlash.

Generally those who are refugees are accepting and embracing of the new country they live in.

From my perspective the issues the U.K has with refugees is the fact asylum should be sought in the first safe country you enter. Clearly as an island the U.K is not the first safe country refugees travel through. However our benefits are the best in Europe, I will let you form your own opinion who is at fault here.

Now the real issue with mass migration is the issue of a Trojan attack. We don't know who we are letting in to the country. If I am objective and pragmatic about the whole war that is raging in the East. The opposition will do what it takes to end the war In what is their country.

This kind of issue has plagued the world for centuries. It will take real people to resolve the issue and not politicians.

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

Scotch_egg wrote:The story ran for a matter of days. If it had any validity there would have been a real backlash.

Generally those who are refugees are accepting and embracing of the new country they live in.

From my perspective the issues the U.K has with refugees is the fact asylum should be sought in the first safe country you enter. Clearly as an island the U.K is not the first safe country refugees travel through. However our benefits are the best in Europe, I will let you form your own opinion who is at fault here.

Now the real issue with mass migration is the issue of a Trojan attack. We don't know who we are letting in to the country. If I am objective and pragmatic about the whole war that is raging in the East. The opposition will do what it takes to end the war In what is their country.

This kind of issue has plagued the world for centuries. It will take real people to resolve the issue and not politicians.
Well written and I agree with much of what you say. I have experienced first hand the plight of genuine refugees when a detention centre was set up in an old army base close to the college where I taught. We ended up with the refugee kids of mixed ethnic backgrounds in college (16-18 year olds where I am). On the whole they were a great bunch of kids and highly motivated and attempting to deal with significant trauma. It was difficult to fully appreciate their plight as most of us had never suffered conflict or prejudice. The difficulties were sheets home to us when in the space of 12 months two of the kids suicided - one a terrific young girl that I had taught. Heartbreaking stuff.
Some how the dog story to me lacks veracity as these kids had not a scrap of trouble with our college dog.

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

From what I've read a great many Muslims consider the dog unclean and it isn't welcomed in their family. There are millions of Americans who are convinced that Obama is a Muslim. He was raised as one so the religion (yeah :? ) was a big part of his life. I don't know how often it's happened but the girls had a dog who was flown by a separate aircraft to family vacations where he could have traveled in a plane carrying family members. Must be a difficult way to live to have a dog and like the dog but your beliefs don't accept the dog as a family member which many other cultures and or religions have no issue with.

7x57 - I suspect the kids you had weren't brainwashed to the max when it comes to dogs and were young enough to accept them. Just my guess but it sure wouldn't hurt if some of their followers developed working brains and could see what that religion really was and get the hell out.

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

I love dogs,they have been an important part of my life, but I love people much more. I have compassion for the refugees fleeing, but imbedded in them are plants by Isis. I don't want my kids or grandkids in a class with kids that were exposed to things like this video.
http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/new-isis- ... d-youtube/
Robert J Stokes

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Its not the individuals that are the problem its the whole, the sheep keep their mouths shut unless its about how they aren't to blame and not to misunderstand them.
Then their kids turn into radicals, but don't blame them for that either.
In Australia the problem we get is they don't want to assimilate,"so they live in their own "community's" that means that they push everyone else out then they have a large population but no jobs.
They wont go work outside of their communities or work for other people so they turn to crime to support themselves.
Its a rinse and repeat cycle that gets worse with every generation, public benefit scams are a huge thing, they scam millions out of child care scams alone and then act insulted when they get charged over it :angry-cussingwhite:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

stokesrj wrote:I love dogs,they have been an important part of my life, but I love people much more. I have compassion for the refugees fleeing, but imbedded in them are plants by Isis. I don't want my kids or grandkids in a class with kids that were exposed to things like this video.
http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/new-isis- ... d-youtube/
Thanks for posting this. It should be required viewing for anyone who plans to ever vote again in any election in the USA. For that matter the world needs to see what this 'religion' does to young kids. These kids will never enjoy anything. They'll never live a normal life after this kind of training. I'm fully of the belief that the world needs to pack up every single one and dump them back into their cesspools they came from. Let them kill each other and leave the rest of the world alone.

Speedy - can't agree more with what you followed up with. For normal western civilized people this is extremely difficult to believe because we were all raised in an environment that didn't subscribe to anything even remotely close to this kind of crap. Our parents and grandparents went to war to stop other crazy people from destroying the civilized world. Once those regimes were put down the people they ruled over were happy to resume living peaceful lives. These people aren't capable of living such a life because violence and death is all they know from the time they are a toddler till they die.

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

Unfortunately generalisations and subjectivity tend to overcome objectivity when we start dealing with factors outside our own experiences and that includes our understanding of other cultures.
Assimilation is an incredibly difficult thing and is two way. I've lived in a different culture as I'm sure many of us have and it requires the adoptive culture to embrace the new arrivals. Many of us do but I see examples of how ignorance and bias make lives very difficult for others. It is a false assumption that immigrants do not want to assimilate. Try it when you have language difficulties, don't understand cultural norms and lack confidence. This then brings up the argument that they should be able to speak the adoptive countries language etc. Difficult when as a refugee you don't know where you will end up.
My grandkids go to a school rich with cultural differences and I'm thankful for that and they are going to grow up embracing and appreciating difference not live in ignorance and fear. The people from those different cultural background are accepted and very much part of the community. It comes down to how much effort you want to make.
ISIS and its philosophy are being confused and seen as representing a major religion. Couldn't be further from the truth. Unfortunately our culture of fear perpetuated by the media causes us to lose objectivity. Yesterday a Hindu bus driver was set alight and died while driving his bus in Brisbane. An African born taxi driver rescued the passengers by kicking in the back door. A Caucasian male has now been charged with murder - the community is numb with disbelief and are wondering why. Already suggestions of a mentally unstable person influenced by external subjective influences.
Race, religion and politics are three of the most emotive areas for debate that we have. We all have opinions and I guess we all think we are right.
I now work in disability and a lot of what has been said in this thread could be applied to those people.
Going to get off my high horse and get back to some reloading :lol:

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Muslims hate bloody wombats!

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

The trouble with the assimilation thing is I live in Darwin. Here we have very large and strong Asian and Indian populations, geaps of Greeks and a smattering of Portuguese and various Europeans along with heaps of Aussies.
The funny thing is I've met Indians and Chinese that were 10 X more aussie then 90$ of the wankers in Sydney and Melbourne (Blaserbuds excluded) a few even have a stronger Aussie accent then me.
Assimilation and multiculturalism have worked here because everyone gave and received a bit of their culture and didn't refuse to change or demand others change to suit them.
Thats the trouble with Islam, in order to become part of a community you have to give the best of your culture and change the parts that don't fit in with your new society.
Islam doesn't do that, it want you to take from your culture until you suit ther culture, there is no give and take or live and let live. Its you will change or we will force you to change, but we will never change.
By only taking away and not giving or receiving from their new culture, they ensure they will never belong.

Mark my words, a war is comming and it can't be stopped and it will be the world Vs Islam, the pieces are already positioning and soon the game will start.
Thats my doomsday prediction and the one I prep for, not financial crisis or some sun spot etc, I'm waiting for the day that the zombies of religion rise up and try and take the world for themselves.

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

Corjack wrote:Muslims hate bloody wombats!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Like it

Return to “BlaserBuds Dog Diskussions”