Sig P210

All handgun subjects may be discussed here. Sponsored by Canovi & Associates Survival Training.

Moderator: pagosawingnut

Corjack
Administrator

Sig P210

Post by Corjack »

I see the Sig P210 is back in production. Has anyone ever used one of these?
P210-Hero-Detail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Svensken

Re: Sig P210

Post by Svensken »

I have shoot some old ones back in Sweden, there they were rated as one of the best for the national bullseye and fieldtarget competitions. Newer had the money to buye one after the needs been taken care of.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

I still have a hankering for one of these.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

ssphoger

Post by ssphoger »

I fired one at a PPC shoot I was running a few years back, Its a sweet shooter for sure but I was just hooked on the 1911 45s and just could not make the switch to a 9mm, Still I don't think there is a more accurate 9mm out there JMHO
R 93 GRS
6mm BR/270 Win/375H&H

spence1875

Post by spence1875 »

Great shooters yes, I have owned 2, a 210-2 and 210-5 heavy frame. Be SURE you handle one before you buy it. The ergonomics are not that great. If you have large to big hands the hammer will bite you with a high grip, the safety lever is awkward at best to use in a hurry and the heel mag catch is an issue for some. Bottom line is they are super accurate and great range guns, but not combat freindly if you asked me. A well made 1911, even one in 9mm if that is what you want, can shoot as well, I doubt any can shoot really better but the shooter is the limitation anyway, and be way more comfortable to shoot.

My 2 cents. PS mags are stupid hard to get and expensive, $100 each or so.

Be safe Spence

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

Speaking of 1911 and Sig... Anyone else played with their new 1911? Friend of mine brought one by a few weeks ago. Felt great and seemed to shoot pretty good. Hardly any recoil as well which makes for a nice 45. Think he paid around a grand for it. The one he had was what I'd call an 'officers' model. Not real big but a nice size. Might have to look into one down the road. Buddy of mine borrowed my Kimber and he wants to buy it so I'll probably sell it to him.

hkpsg1

Post by hkpsg1 »

Great memories with my 210. I even had a .22 lr kit for her.

mjackson

Post by mjackson »

I have one made in the late sixties and issued to a Swiss cantonal police force. Very few handguns match its design brief of accuracy and durability in a service sidearm. It does it for me, so it's easy for me to overlook the stiff safety, and euro-style mag release, and the "occasional" hammer bite. It just means I should pay attention. Some guns are just tools, others you just want to keep looking at. The Neuhausen, as it used to be called, is somewhere in between and it's the tweeners that are the best!

Return to “Handguns”