New Sig today

All handgun subjects may be discussed here. Sponsored by Canovi & Associates Survival Training.

Moderator: pagosawingnut

longrider
Meister der jagd

New Sig today

Post by longrider »

A gentleman brought me this beautiful Limited Edition P226 today. Never fired, slide only slightly moved since leaving the factory in 2008 to removed the orange flag.

Brad

thechamp
Administrator

Re: New Sig today

Post by thechamp »

Nice. Assume it'll stay a collector's piece? I'm old fashioned I guess - still like the 9mm. Right bullet it'll get the job done.

longrider
Meister der jagd

Post by longrider »

Oh, yes...it will remain as is - unless someone brings me some significant American dollars, it shall reside in my safe.

I shoot a lot of 45 acp...but as they say the "nine is fine"- bullet placement, smooth is fast.

Many folks cannot miss fast enough!
Brad

Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

I think we should have to try it to test it better. :)

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

longrider wrote:A gentleman brought me this beautiful Limited Edition P226 today. Never fired, slide only slightly moved since leaving the factory in 2008 to removed the orange flag.

Photos not working.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

I agree the Sigs are great pistols, I carry one every day. However one of my friends that shoots with me competitively, not you average cop, shot a bad guy a few months ago, 11 times. He shot him in the chest four times, both hips trying to stop him, and several to the abdomen. The 11th shot was to the head at point blank range. This was with their issued 9mm 148 grain Federal Hydroshocks. I've shot a lot of game with 9mm, .357 Mag, 45 ACP, 45 Long Colt and .44 mag. No handgun is powerful enough to suite me. But as a collectors item Sig makes a great one. My favorite is the P210.
Bob
Robert J Stokes

Return to “Handguns”