- Posts: 8196
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 am
- Location: Melbourne Australia
Surprising myself the No3 32gram loads at 1350 fps was still putting the pellets out to 70m and slamming through the corflute backing.
- Posts: 6866
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
- Location: Southern highland- Australia
- Location: Southern highland, Australia
I won't go for anything under 36gm #2 shot for foxes, Well down to 34gn #4 shot for flushing them out of blackberries at close range.
Was This Topic Useful?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest