Blaser shotguns

A place to discuss the gentlemans' sport of shotguns. Sponsored by Great Lakes Sporting Arms.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag, Vaughan

Ccole23

Blaser shotguns

Post by Ccole23 »

Hi do any of you have any hands on shooting experience with the Blaser o/u shotguns? I have several Brownings, Berrettas and Fausti but am looking for a new 28 gauge O/u that is on par with my Purdy sxs.

Jagumba

Re: Blaser shotguns

Post by Jagumba »

I am on my second F3 and can’t fault them

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

Ccole23 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:43 am Hi do any of you have any hands on shooting experience with the Blaser o/u shotguns? I have several Brownings, Berrettas and Fausti but am looking for a new 28 gauge O/u that is on par with my Purdy sxs.
I had an F3 and shot it well, I'm now shooting sporting clays competitively and moved to a Beretta DT11 Bfast Lusso but I don't shoot it any better than my Blaser so I kind of regret moving.
Robert J Stokes

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

I have a F16. I like it but since they only come in 12ga my feedback won’t help you much in your search for a 28. I wish they came in 16ga. I would like a nice O/U 16 but they are few and far between.

Ccole23

Post by Ccole23 »

I do love 16 gauge it's unfortunate that has never really caught on here in the us

Return to “Shotguns”