30r blaser Australia

This forum is for discussion of all reloading-related topics. Sponsored by Shooting Shed-UK

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, Vaughan, stokesrj

mchughcb

Re: 30r blaser Australia

Post by mchughcb »

Suther wrote:
mchughcb wrote:Welcome aboard. Nice choice of blaser too. I would recommending hitting up blaserbud Theo if you are based in Victoria? He also had had intentions of getting a 30R blaser but has been diverted onto other things. So he has a stash of 30R ammo ready to go. You could also try Graeme Forbes as he may have left over RWS 30R brass as well.
Hi i think we have met at the little river range you were shooting your BBF in 7x57 and i was on the next bench with my 9.3x74r double. cheers for giving me a look at your BBF its what pushed me towards ordering one.

Ah yes. That was a nice o/u if i remember correctly.

You wont be disappointed.

RexMundi

Post by RexMundi »

Suther wrote:
RexMundi wrote:50 pieces are 30 euro on egun. If you need any help let me know.
cheers mate i am interested but how do you get around the customs ban on importation of ammunition components?
I don’t know. These cartridges all are used once. Over here they are considered waste (legally) as long as nothing has been done to start the reloading process. All the primers are still in so here they are waste and from my end I can just put them in a box and send them.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Suther wrote:
TheoR8 wrote:Lol, yeah mate I've got 80 rounds of factory loaded RWS 180gr UNI rounds.

:text-welcomewave: to BlaserBuds. :handgestures-thumbup:
Hi Theo if your interested in selling I'm interested in buying, I'm in Victoria aswell and I'm happy to drive to wherever you are.
They're yours mate, PM sent. :handgestures-thumbup:

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

RexMundi wrote:
Suther wrote:
RexMundi wrote:50 pieces are 30 euro on egun. If you need any help let me know.
cheers mate i am interested but how do you get around the customs ban on importation of ammunition components?
I don’t know. These cartridges all are used once. Over here they are considered waste (legally) as long as nothing has been done to start the reloading process. All the primers are still in so here they are waste and from my end I can just put them in a box and send them.
I am not going to play bush lawyer BUT getting brass in is not hard. In your shoes I would be finding out what hoops need to be jumped through and jumping through them.

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

mchughcb wrote:
Joe338ST wrote:
mchughcb wrote:Welcome aboard. Nice choice of blaser too. I would recommending hitting up blaserbud Theo if you are based in Victoria? He also had had intentions of getting a 30R blaser but has been diverted onto other things. So he has a stash of 30R ammo ready to go. You could also try Graeme Forbes as he may have left over RWS 30R brass as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but i believe Graeme passed away last year. Was a great guy to get RWS stuff from.

Joe
Graeme just emailed me this morning. Reports of his death are greatly exaggerated lol!
That's great news. Im glad to be corrected! :dance:

Joe
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Suther wrote:Hi Theo if your interested in selling I'm interested in buying, I'm in Victoria aswell and I'm happy to drive to wherever you are.
Thanks again Heath, it was great meeting you, we'll have to catch up at Little River one of these days. :handgestures-thumbup:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Only ask on blaserbuds and you will receive.

Yarrenby

Post by Yarrenby »

Good work fellas.
I have also done a few deals with Theo and he is as good as they get.
I’ve got a bunch of 8x68 brass and dies here from him. All I need is my R8 to arrive and I can put them to work.
If you do someone a favour, forget it.
If somone does you a favour, never forget it.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Yarrenby wrote:Good work fellas.
I have also done a few deals with Theo and he is as good as they get.
I’ve got a bunch of 8x68 brass and dies here from him. All I need is my R8 to arrive and I can put them to work.
Thanks Grant. :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Reloading”