Rebel 17 Tumbler

This forum is for discussion of all reloading-related topics. Sponsored by Shooting Shed-UK

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, Vaughan, stokesrj

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Re: Rebel 17 Tumbler

Post by Joe338ST »

Another thing on my list of things to get. I hate dirty brass....
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

I ended making a wet tumbler , it does the job but I’m not happy with it. All the ones on eBay they sell are cheap and have issue with leaks cracking and noise. , the rebel 17 look to be the one to get quiet and robust. Pommy Mark is trying to source a new supply but recons it slow.
I should have got one from him when he had them for $400 but didn’t . Now to bring it in direct it’s in the $500 mark.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Joe338ST wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:41 pm Another thing on my list of things to get. I hate dirty brass....
I’ll bring the Rebel 17 up one day Joe and have a few beers, why it’s doing it’s magic on your brass. :dance:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

Things have progressed with stainless media tumblers to the point of comodization. That means you can buy design specific kits dirt cheap. These are much better thought out and are available from Hornady, Lyman, and Frankfort Arsenal as well as others. When my Tumblers Tumbler finishes rusting out, it will be replaced with one of them.
Robert J Stokes

Return to “Reloading”