Budget Induction Anealer

This forum is for discussion of all reloading-related topics. Sponsored by Shooting Shed-UK

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, Vaughan, stokesrj

Corjack
Administrator

Budget Induction Anealer

Post by Corjack »

I have an AMP machine after owning a Benchsource and dabling with other methods I am firmly sold on my AMP investment, however I aneal probably 3500 rounds a year. If I had 1000 or less I would sure consider trying this unit.

There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Re: Budget Induction Anealer

Post by dchamp »

I recently built the same setup based on that video. I used a heavy duty 14ga wire cord since I had some laying around. It was a pain hooking it up tp the relay timer. I think a 16ga or 18ga wire would be better. It works, I think the total price was close to $250.00 US for the induction unit, timer and adapter.
IMG_2281.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

dchamp wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:40 pm I recently built the same setup based on that video. I used a heavy duty 14ga wire cord since I had some laying around. It was a pain hooking it up tp the relay timer. I think a 16ga or 18ga wire would be better. It works, I think the total price was close to $250.00 US for the induction unit, timer and adapter.
IMG_2281.jpg

Cool. I was wondering how to regulate the height and imagined having some different height wood boards to lay unit on for taller cases.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

What a neat and cheap way to Anneal , thanks will try it out when I have time to play.

Return to “Reloading”