- Posts: 3521
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 pm
- Location: USA
- Location: Palm Harbor, FL, USA
- Posts: 6019
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
- Location: Southern highland- Australia
- Location: Southern highland, Australia
stokesrj wrote:Yes, we will all pitch in to help you resist the urges to buy more Blaser gear and optics, we aren't very good at it, most seem to fall into temptation.
Never, were a polite and we'll mannered bunch with strong will control.
There's absolutely nothing addictive about buying Blaser gear or bits and pieces.
Was This Topic Useful?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest