- Posts: 6249
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
- Location: Southern highland- Australia
- Location: Southern highland, Australia
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 6629
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
- Location: Australia
- Location: Melbourne Australia
SPEEDY wrote:It's a 308 so I only use the break from the bench, I thought about putting a TRG break on it but honestly it doesn't need a break.
T1 is all you would need with a 308. I reckon you would be checking if it fired with one on a that rifle.
Was This Topic Useful?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest