Texas Hunter

A place where new members can introduce themselves.

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, pagosawingnut

Corjack
Administrator

Re: Texas Hunter

Post by Corjack »

Forum rules
In the interest of making the classifieds attractive to all parties and to minimize irritation and work to the moderators of this site who donate of their time freely to make this site available, please comply with the following rules. If you don’t wish to comply with the rules, your posting privileges in the classified section may be rescinded with no notice. If you didn’t read this, it will not be considered a valid excuse.

(1) All local, state, federal and international laws must be complied with when buying or selling in this forum.

(2) Prices must be listed or the posting will be deleted.

(3) Dealers are to identify themselves as dealers and abide by their dealer agreements.

(4) If a dispute arises please take the discussion to PMs. Include a moderator if you need help but it is NOT the responsibility of the moderators to act as judge or advocate and if there is really an issue of fraud at least one of the disputees will probably lose classifieds posting privileges.

(5) Don’t post comments in the classified section not directly relevant to the selling of the item).

(6) You must correctly complete the "location" field in your profile to indicate what state (if you reside in the U.S.A.) or country you reside in. Both buyers and sellers need this information to ensure compliance with various regulations.

(7) When an item is sold, remove NO existing text from the ad and do not delete the ad. An additional statement by a sold item such as "SPF" or "Sold" is OK. The penalty for the FIRST infraction of this rule will be LOSS of posting privileges in the classified section for 30 days. The penalty on the SECOND infraction is you will be banned from posting in that section for 90 days. For the THIRD infraction, you will never post in that section again unless you grovel, apologize and happen to find the moderator(s) in charge in a forgiving mood. A monetary consideration could even be needed to get them in a forgiving mood.

(8) New users can only see marketplace, and can not post on it, or send pms until they have a post count of 10 relevant post on the main forum.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

daveg

Post by daveg »

Paul, Paul Paul, in answer to your " not being able to reply " in the classifieds? it's very simple! Just simply ask Corjak why you cannot reply? & then swiftly duck as a big slap will be coming your way!!! You have to read the fine print! Come on you did read the fine print didn't you!! I stupidly asked the same question. Just have a look at the thread " cannot reply in classifieds " for your answer. At least I can take heart in the fact I wasn't the only one to ask!! Dave

Paulfjr

Post by Paulfjr »

Ah I see. Now it makes sense. Thanks Dave

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

Welcome aboard, Paulfjr. Glad to have you. We'll keep this thread going until you reply 10 times and you'll be in!

desullivan

Post by desullivan »

Welcome Paulfjr!!

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Paulfjr wrote:Have three complete R93's now. 1 for me, 1 for son, 1 for son in law. Life is good.
You bought your son in law an R93 :shock:

Ok, do you happen to have another daughter, probably best if it's you least favorite one and she's done something to really piss you off, I'm currently between wives ATM and not in the fun way :D

Hell, if you make it a R93 Stutzen Luxus I'd probably still consider it if all you had left was a son :whistle:
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

SPEEDY wrote:
Paulfjr wrote:Have three complete R93's now. 1 for me, 1 for son, 1 for son in law. Life is good.

Ok, do you happen to have another daughter, probably best if it's you least favorite one and she's done something to really piss you off, I'm currently between wives ATM and not in the fun way :D

Hell, if you make it a R93 Stutzen Luxus I'd probably still consider it if all you had left was a son :whistle:
You really are a worry Speedy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

SPEEDY wrote:

:doh: :doh:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Ah, I've been called much much worse, and that's by my mother :lol:
You really REALLY don't want to know what the ex wife has to say about me :whistle:

Oh, that's probably not the thing to say when your trying to get fixed up for Stutzen :whistle:

Besides, it's ok to say it in Texans thread, something about steers and all that
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

:shock: :shock: :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

:text-welcomewave: to the forum

As Daveg points out its a very friendly forum, just be mindful of those who are a bit too friendly :shock:

:laughing-rolling:

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

:text-welcomewave: to BlaserBuds Paul. :handgestures-thumbup:

Paulfjr

Post by Paulfjr »

I like my son in law but not that much. The gun stays in my safe til we go on a hunting trip. That way we can switch barrels etc..
I should say sons in law. I have 2. Sorry Speedy Aussies need not apply. Lol

Paulfjr

Post by Paulfjr »

Although Dave Appleton, PRCA Saddle Bronc rider would be welcome in the family.

Return to “BlaserBuds Introductions”