Never Ending Thread

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Post Reply
User avatar
sav338
Meister der jagd
Posts: 2153
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by sav338 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:52 am

SPEEDY wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:49 am
They have a much stronger voice over there then we had, they have a United front and not a loose affiliations of self serving groups like we had.
They also don't have an SSAA that says it's the leading group but will actually cut our throats to get more money in their pockets.
you were saying. :(
that was a super quick fisting .



User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9288
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by SPEEDY » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:51 am

But they get to keep semi auto rifles with a 5 round external magazine, all semi auto rimfire and self loading and pump action shotguns.
That's a better deal then we got.

If they didn't have the lobby power they do, then they would have got our laws.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8520
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by deerhunter338mag » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:01 am

SPEEDY wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:51 am
But they get to keep semi auto rifles with a 5 round external magazine, all semi auto rimfire and self loading and pump action shotguns.
That's a better deal then we got.

If they didn't have the lobby power they do, then they would have got our laws.
i've said all along this is what will happen. I spoke with a few mates today in Nz and they are gutted at how quick they rolled over. I said it's better than what we have. Can't wait till November this year on the tahr...... Time to get fit :dance:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9288
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by SPEEDY » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:48 am

They aren't lucky, they were fighting this for the last 10 years or so. If I it wasn't for all the work they put into lobbying in the past and fighting these changes then the results now would be truly catastrophic for them.

Plus there's no way NZ could come up with the money for a full buy back, this assault weapon one is going to cost 200 million and that's the government estimates so the reality is going to be at least twice that.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8520
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by deerhunter338mag » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:31 am

SPEEDY wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:48 am
They aren't lucky, they were fighting this for the last 10 years or so. If I it wasn't for all the work they put into lobbying in the past and fighting these changes then the results now would be truly catastrophic for them.

Plus there's no way NZ could come up with the money for a full buy back, this assault weapon one is going to cost 200 million and that's the government estimates so the reality is going to be at least twice that.
I spoke with mates in Nz today about the buy back side of it, and there not sure on this one. I said your country is not that well off and this is your only bit of light atm. f--k all really. We just have to wait and see. As much as I dislike the C__t's ,its rocked a country that is like a big country town. My heart really goes out to the real kiwi's, as it is truly and innocent country that was never ready for anything like this. I've watched the full version of the live stream and it was very distressing. The nut bag believed he was in full attack mode and he was in a fire fight with them. it's very distressing no question at all.

To all our kiwi buddys on this forum kia kaha .
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9288
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by SPEEDY » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:00 am

I've watched the live stream and frankly it's not that bad, in numbers it is but compared to the Muslim executions etc it's bloody tame.
I feel sorry for NZ because their so called leaders are doing everything the shooter said he wanted them to do.
The difference is while he was happy to kill 50 people to make his goals happen , they are happy to use the deaths to achieve what they have wanted to happen.

That's every bit as disgusting as what he did, maybe even worse as they are actually almost glad it happened as it gives them an excuse to do something they have wanted to do for 20 years now.
Changing laws with no consultation in just 7 days before any review or investigative findings have even been started shows just how morally corrupt they are.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8520
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by deerhunter338mag » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:19 pm

SPEEDY wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:00 am
I've watched the live stream and frankly it's not that bad.
Sorry shags, this is the western world, that’s as bad as it get. 3rd world countries is a different story. Looks like the Nz government is going to have a buy back like they did here as well.
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
sav338
Meister der jagd
Posts: 2153
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by sav338 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 pm

deerhunter338mag wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:19 pm
SPEEDY wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:00 am
I've watched the live stream and frankly it's not that bad.
Sorry shags, this is the western world, that’s as bad as it get. 3rd world countries is a different story. Looks like the Nz government is going to have a buy back like they did here as well.
Spot on.
Im not sure how the buy back is going to go ? as they have no idea of what is out there and how many will surrender theirs.

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8520
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by deerhunter338mag » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:09 pm

sav338 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 pm
deerhunter338mag wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:19 pm
SPEEDY wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:00 am
I've watched the live stream and frankly it's not that bad.
Sorry shags, this is the western world, that’s as bad as it get. 3rd world countries is a different story. Looks like the Nz government is going to have a buy back like they did here as well.
Spot on.
Im not sure how the buy back is going to go ? as they have no idea of what is out there and how many will surrender theirs.
The NZ government estimates this will cost $100m - $200m. Lot of coin 🤪🤪
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9288
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by SPEEDY » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:40 pm

So you can double that figure for what it's actually going to cost, they never seem to take into account things like the administration cost, getting ripped off by contractors and all the sundry expenses.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
Corjack
Administrator
Posts: 9820
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Missouri
Location: Booger county Missouri
Contact:

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by Corjack » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:23 pm

There are no fleas on the 9.3s


Booger county time and temp
Image
Click for weather forecast

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8520
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by deerhunter338mag » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:11 am

I like this one as well. I need to get me one of them drum kits... :lol:
https://youtu.be/n_gtGfAail4
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3438
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by TheoR8 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:32 am

Corjack wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:23 pm
https://youtu.be/wbsEZzgCwmI
I'd tap that. :P :D :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8520
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by deerhunter338mag » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 am

TheoR8 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:32 am
Corjack wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:23 pm
https://youtu.be/wbsEZzgCwmI
I'd tap that. :P :D :handgestures-thumbup:
you would tap all of them :lol: :lol: :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
Corjack
Administrator
Posts: 9820
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Missouri
Location: Booger county Missouri
Contact:

Re: Never Ending Thread

Post by Corjack » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:12 pm

I would think if you had to pay to use the toilet, you oughta have a little latitude in what you do in the toilet.


https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/welsh ... -water.amp
There are no fleas on the 9.3s


Booger county time and temp
Image
Click for weather forecast

Post Reply

Return to “Open discussion”