Hog Balls?

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Post Reply
thechamp
Administrator
Posts: 8578
kuchnie na wymiar kraków nowoczesnekuchnie
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 pm
Location: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx.

Hog Balls?

Post by thechamp »

Friend of mine sent me this video regarding hog balls. They do look pretty efficient for nominal close range work. Suspect they'd mess up someone's day and night (thinking Antifa) for quite some time. Two .60 caliber lead balls.... probably work on hogs too. :lol: :lol:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56sQYTGffM



User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9719
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by SPEEDY »

Bloody look impressive, I'm surprised how much better they shoot through a smooth bore.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8959
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Farkkkkkkkk where do we get some of those. :handgestures-thumbup:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

secondtry
Meister der jagd
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: Victoria Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by secondtry »

Masochists ! :lol:

thechamp
Administrator
Posts: 8578
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 pm
Location: San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, Tx.

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by thechamp »

deerhunter338mag wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:03 am
Farkkkkkkkk where do we get some of those. :handgestures-thumbup:
Hadn't looked into them far enough if they are going to be marketed or if it's a private thing. I would think they'd hit a home run on the market, especially the way people are hooked on hog hunting and self defense. Literally two little canon balls headed your way... :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8959
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by deerhunter338mag »

thechamp wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 pm
deerhunter338mag wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:03 am
Farkkkkkkkk where do we get some of those. :handgestures-thumbup:
Hadn't looked into them far enough if they are going to be marketed or if it's a private thing. I would think they'd hit a home run on the market, especially the way people are hooked on hog hunting and self defense. Literally two little canon balls headed your way... :dance:
I doubt we will have them here for sale.
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9719
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by SPEEDY »

I'd love to load some myself if I could get remotely the same accuracy.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

secondtry
Meister der jagd
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: Victoria Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by secondtry »

SPEEDY wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:02 am
I'd love to load some myself if I could get remotely the same accuracy.
I thought you were the bloke with the shoulder injury ? :lol: Man, those things in the vid bucked and booted in that light shotty.

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9719
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by SPEEDY »

secondtry wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:21 pm
SPEEDY wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:02 am
I'd love to load some myself if I could get remotely the same accuracy.
I thought you were the bloke with the shoulder injury ? :lol: Man, those things in the vid bucked and booted in that light shotty.
That doesn't mean I don't want some, I just might get other people to shoot them. :lol:
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8959
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by deerhunter338mag »

SPEEDY wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:57 am
secondtry wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:21 pm
SPEEDY wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:02 am
I'd love to load some myself if I could get remotely the same accuracy.
I thought you were the bloke with the shoulder injury ? :lol: Man, those things in the vid bucked and booted in that light shotty.
That doesn't mean I don't want some, I just might get other people to shoot them. :lol:
From the hip :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9719
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Hog Balls?

Post by SPEEDY »

That works too. :dance:
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Post Reply

Return to “Open discussion”