Great time to vote “Yes”

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

sav338
Meister der jagd

Re: Great time to vote “Yes”

Post by sav338 »

Even though I’m not a duck shooter I voted yes and noticed that you can keep voting. What hope have we got when these unemployed green retards can sit there all day and keep voting over and over .

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

rick137 wrote: Seriously, the problem with democracy is not that people do not vote, but that too many people unfit to vote do.
That's why we are a Republic.
Robert J Stokes

rick137

Post by rick137 »

As DJT would say, Sad.
Paper is my game, steel the same.

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

sav338 wrote:Even though I’m not a duck shooter I voted yes and noticed that you can keep voting. What hope have we got when these unemployed green retards can sit there all day and keep voting over and over .
Tried that and it said that it had already included my vote and so couldn't vote again. Need to try going out of the site and back in.
Some of the anti groups are much better organised and using the media to advantage now.

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

7x57 wrote:
sav338 wrote:Even though I’m not a duck shooter I voted yes and noticed that you can keep voting. What hope have we got when these unemployed green retards can sit there all day and keep voting over and over .
Tried that and it said that it had already included my vote and so couldn't vote again. Need to try going out of the site and back in.
Some of the anti groups are much better organised and using the media to advantage now.
Just refresh the page and you can vote again.

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

Yeah I voted yes.....I've heard that some of the protestors may have gotten shooter's licenses and plan to fire off shots before opening time to give shooters a bad name.....perhaps conspiracy theory - perhaps truth....

Joe.
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Joe338ST wrote:Yeah I voted yes.....I've heard that some of the protestors may have gotten shooter's licenses and plan to fire off shots before opening time to give shooters a bad name.....perhaps conspiracy theory - perhaps truth....

Joe.
Its the truth, same as shooting protected wildlife, the antis are the kings and queens of doing evil for the greater good.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Return to “Open discussion”