Should I be insulted?

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

SPEEDY

Re: Should I be insulted?

Post by SPEEDY »

secondtry wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm
TheoR8 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 am I'm confused :confusion-scratchheadblue: :confusion-scratchheadblue: :confusion-scratchheadblue: what's a "future ex Missus"??? :handgestures-thumbup:
I believe the statement indicates a rather negative view of possible future relationships. :cry:
Actually it's a future prediction based on past experiences.
But the way I see it I'm either going to be proven right or pleasantly surprised.
That way I'm never upset about what the future brings. :dance:
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

SPEEDY wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:28 am That's called a train gang, don't ask how I know.
It might disturb you and excite Olsen. :shhh:
And throw in the reach around, and there's your calibre creep. :obscene-sexualbutt: :D :handgestures-thumbup:

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

I'm struggling to keep up here :lol:

Given that this is a Blaser oriented forum, should I assume that this "chain gang" thingy is something to do with a straight pull action ? :think: :think:

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

secondtry wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:09 pm I'm struggling to keep up here :lol:

Given that this is a Blaser oriented forum, should I assume that this "chain gang" thingy is something to do with a straight pull action ? :think: :think:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

secondtry wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:09 pm I'm struggling to keep up here :lol:

Nothing strait about a chain gang. :shhh:

But in the immortal words of Johnny Cash,Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson snd Kris Kristofferson, "there ain't no good in an evil hearted woman,
And I ain't cut out to be no Jesse James,
And you don't go writing hot checks down in Mississippi,
And there ain't no good chain gang.

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

I’m sure he was talking about a different chain gang

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

SPEEDY wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:49 am Well I'm talking with the shop assistant and he flat out asks me am I from Texas. :shock:
Well 1st off the future ex missus Speedy is a woman so that's got to rule Texas out, but how bad is it when people from Australia don't even know what an Aussie accent sounds like, FMD. :doh:
:evil:
OTOH he could have asked if you were from San Francisco... Never any harm in being mistaken for a Texan. Only about 28 million of us but we're growing like hell as folks escape their liberal ghettos and join the fraternity. Look closely and we have a few Aussies joining in as well.

BTW Speedy one would think that a man your age would already have learned to quit buying the cow. Renting is much cheaper and you're not stuck with the same model until a costly divorce.

Gun Barrel Ecologist wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:27 am The Champ will be round soon to comment on Texans, and you did say this "woman" is from Thailand didnt you? Dont count you're chickens until they're hatched, it might not be eggs she is packing :whistle:
Texans are what others dream to be. :dance: :dance:
stokesrj wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 am It might be Texas that has the right to be insulted. Alaskans love to insult Texans, did you know that if you divided Alaska into two states, Texas would then move from the second largest state to the third largest state?
No problem. We pretty much claim Alaska as one of our suburbs. Were it not for the Texas rednecks they'd still be trying to figure out how to get that black stuff out of the ground. Lots of Texans went there to work in the oil fields and a lot stayed there. My brother and his son are two of them. There is one big difference between Alaska and Texas and that is here the minerals (oil included) belong to the land owner, not the state.

ebrownw2 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:33 pm Yes, you should feel insulted.

You know why it’s always so windy in Oklahoma? Because Texas sucks and Kansas blows.
Actually Eddie we Texans look rather fondly on Oklahoma. It's one of our nicest suburbs. Question I've always wondered that maybe you can answer... Is it true that when you Okies look up the family tree you see an Indian humping a buffalo? Been hearing that all my life. Some of the folks that I've met that claim it as their home do have some resemblance to buffalos...

dchamp wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 am I don't see how anyone could mistake an Aussie accent with a Texan accent. Must have been the keychain that confused him. Some do make remarks about steers and such in reference to Texans though. But I imagine thats only for those who are from Austin. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Steers and queers - no place but Austin. Damn Kalifornian computer nerds moved in there like ticks on a dog. Were it not for illegals your population would be shrinking... The day gays figure out how to have their own kids without paying someone else we'll all be in trouble. When I see articles that 'they' are expecting another child any day I really wish they'd explain how the 'female' member of the twosome is going to have that child.... Be quite a feat.

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

thechamp wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:17 am
SPEEDY wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:49 am Well I'm talking with the shop assistant and he flat out asks me am I from Texas. :shock:
Well 1st off the future ex missus Speedy is a woman so that's got to rule Texas out, but how bad is it when people from Australia don't even know what an Aussie accent sounds like, FMD. :doh:
:evil:

BTW Speedy one would think that a man your age would already have learned to quit buying the cow. Renting is much cheaper and you're not stuck with the same model until a costly divorce.
My dear old grandpa told me the the most basic truth many moons ago. He said Charlie (He called me Charlie for some reason) always remember that relationship are cheaper and easier by the hour.
He should know, he was married for 62 years, and was fighting with the wife for 60 of them. :lol:

Return to “Open discussion”