Sweden elections?

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

mchughcb

Sweden elections?

Post by mchughcb »

Are we going to see a Trump moment with the Swedish Democrats?

SPEEDY

Re: Sweden elections?

Post by SPEEDY »

Quite possibly, there are a lot of unhappy people in Sweeden ATM, but dark side (left) is strong in those ones.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

icebug
Meister der jagd

Post by icebug »

Frankly, they need a Trump.
Some parts of Sweden are soooooo fornicated up with the immigrants...
All for one and 9.3 for all
https://youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE

Olsen

Post by Olsen »

I see all the posters, with candidates for the election, and there are some nice girls :whistle:
They would get my vote, if I could vote here ;)
Olsen

Blaser R8 Proff Succes .308 win - 9,3x62

2 shots in the same hole is often luck......3 in the same hole is using Olsens shooting stick....

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Your a savy political voter, you keep your eye on the issues that matter. :lol:

Olsen says, Vote one for Hooters. :dance:

jeff

Post by jeff »

SPEEDY wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:40 am Your a savy political voter, you keep your eye on the issues that matter. :lol:
In all honesty, if we actually had any hot would-be politicians (Or even Hooters staff) over here, they couldn't do a worse job than the lot we have now.
Regards,

Jeff

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I got two dogs on my lap that could do a better job then any serving Aussie politicians. :lol:

Actually they dropped a couple of packages off on the front lawn that could do at least as good a job.

robban.jagaren

Post by robban.jagaren »

Well sweden is a sinking ship......

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

robban.jagaren wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:53 am Well sweden is a sinking ship......
Yeah, but we have a lot of company going down, so I wouldn't worry too much.
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I was reading that the right anti immigration party has jumped from 12% to32% since the last election and that will make them the biggest party and should win.
But nobody from the left or current so called right party will join to form government with them so unless they get 51% of the votes then it will probably be one by the left alliance again.
But there will be more right leaning or right wing parties that will be able to stop them doing anything.
And because the other parties can put forward bills etc and have the numbers to get them through that it will mean the left will be "in power but the right will have "the power
That's a bloody weird system. :doh:

robban.jagaren

Post by robban.jagaren »

SPEEDY wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 pm I was reading that the right anti immigration party has jumped from 12% to32% since the last election and that will make them the biggest party and should win.
But nobody from the left or current so called right party will join to form government with them so unless they get 51% of the votes then it will probably be one by the left alliance again.
But there will be more right leaning or right wing parties that will be able to stop them doing anything.
And because the other parties can put forward bills etc and have the numbers to get them through that it will mean the left will be "in power but the right will have "the power
Yes that is correct. Everybody is afraid for saying their opinion for the fear of being called racists.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I'd rather be labeled as a racist then as a victim, and that's Sweden's only two choices ATM.

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

SPEEDY wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 pm
I don't know, not so different to Australia. Strong economy, low unemployment (generally) and a political class without a clue... :doh: :twisted:
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

Discogodfather

Post by Discogodfather »

My mom is German and half my family is over there (she's from close to the Blaser factory actually) and they have the same problems Sweden does. Basically, the German population is shrinking. Very few of my cousins generation has kids, and if they do they have 1. Declining population means bad things to most global capitalists, it means negative economic growth.

That's why you see such strange ideas out there these days on immigration. You have these far leftists desperate to "diversify" their populations because of some quest to solve the world's problems (by giving away your lunch apparently). Then you have these corporate types that finally have realized "racism" is bad for business, and since they need warm bodies to fill spots in their quest for "economic growth", they will take anyone. They also love how it undermines labor.

Then normal working people come out and say "this isn't working" and they are labeled far-right nazis. It's happening all over the world. Here in California the political elite wants to open the borders. Cities are falling all over themselves to declare a "sanctuary" status which is code for "we don't follow Federal immigration law". Same people barking about "racism" are funded by corporations that love illegal immigration.

It's a twilight zone of bent ideas and political ideologies desperate to retain some older way of interpreting the problem, but none of it makes much sense anymore. Are you defacto on the "right" if you want to reasonably regulate immigration? Are you on the "left" if you favor pro-corporate policies that focus on importing foreign labor forces? Seems like the old political classifications have broken down.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Ah California, or as I like to call it Mexico's northern most state. :lol:

Return to “Open discussion”