Posting Pictures

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Corjack
Administrator

Posting Pictures

Post by Corjack »

The best way to post pictures of the best quality is with a photo host such as Photobucket. Start a free account with your photo host. There is an upload area on Photobucket and it gives you the option of using a bulk uploader or the old uploader, I use the old uploader as it lets you upload only the pictures you want off of your computer. Click on the browse key and it will open a window where you can navigate too your photos, select the file the photos are in and open it, select the photo you want and then hit open again, it will automatacally apear on the upload line on photo bucket. If you have more photos you can repeat the process. When you are done hit the upload key and wait, sometimes this takes several minutes if you have a slow connection. After they are uploaded and you can see them, take your cursor and put it on the photo and roll it down, three lines will appear, the top one is for email and the bottom one is for posting to our website, run your cursor too the bottom one and click on the left side of the writing, a yellow little sign will pop up and say copied. Come to the web site and start your post, write your story then I like to hit enter twice to move your line down to give a little seperation from the meassage and the photo, then run your cursor up to the right hand corner of your screen and click on the page symbol, a banner will run down saying a few things but the line you want is paste, click on paste and a line of gibberish will appear on your post, you can then hit preview to see if it worked or the submit button if you have a positive mental attitude and you are done. If you have a Mac computer you are screwed. Another tip if you need help is to go to google or yahoo and just type in HOW TO POST PHOTOS TO A FORUM OR MESSAGE BOARD, you will get page after page of tutorials and instructions. Like I said this is the way to post the best quality pictures, tommorow I will discuss how to use the upload attachment tab on our message board
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

isfeiderlinn

Re: Posting Pictures

Post by isfeiderlinn »

IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gunnerjacky

Post by gunnerjacky »

Nice idea. I will upload the photo in my Photobucket account the from there I will share them here on this forum. Thanks for sharing the information about uploading the picture. I am looking forward to more such guide on using the message board.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Actually we have upgraded the board since then, and it is easier to just upload to the forum, by just clicking on "add files"
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

MM
Meister der jagd

Post by MM »

How do you add photos directly from am iPhone or iPad?

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

Click on "full editor & preview" button below. Then click on "attachments" tab. Then click on "add files".

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Corjack wrote:Actually we have upgraded the board since then, and it is easier to just upload to the forum, by just clicking on "add files"

Also disregard the 1st post, photobucket is a joke these days.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

fares226

Post by fares226 »

Nice rifles

Return to “Open discussion”