.????

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Corjack
Administrator

.????

Post by Corjack »

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-48244823

Ok, I have several theories here

1. Practicing for a circus trick that went wrong
2. They were reporters who had found something incriminating about the Clintons
3. Man tried introducing girlfriend A, to girlfriend B
4. Man was successful in introducing girlfriend A and B, but they ask his opinion “do these dirndles make us look fat” and he answered honestly.
5. They were all German made car lovers, and discovered their BMW was made in Greenville, South Carolina.
6. They were using JB borepaste on their crossbows, and forgot to check if they were loaded.
7. They were squirting Hornady case lube on the crossbows to make them cycle faster, and they just blew up.
8. Speedy sent them a couple bottles of his homebrew. After drinking it, they had the sudden urge to shoot at each other with crossbows.
9. They found out they were being sent to Australia to be the new Blaser importer, and then felt the sudden urge to shoot at each other with crossbows .
10. They were R93 lovers, still pissed off about the non compatibility with R8 parts. So the decided they might as well just shoot at each other with crossbows .
11. German government conspiracy to ban crossbows.
12. One of the Ladies thoghtnshe saw a spider tried to take it out with her two crossbows
13. They found out Trump was probably going to be re-elected in 2020, drank some of Speedy hombrew, ran out of JB bore compound, another 25% tariff on Berger bullets, then found out they were being sent to Australia to be the Blaser importer, had some dirt on the Clintons, and the man was hinting about there being also a girlfriend C, and then their made in South Carolina BMW broke down, they called technical service and the operator answered “How yawl doin ?”, then they decided to shoot at each other with crossbows .
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

SPEEDY

Re: .????

Post by SPEEDY »

I think none of the above, just another German sparkle part that got out of hand. :lol:

Or they were going to report to police that they were the latest migrant gang rape victims and Merkel had to silence them.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Mmmm russian roulette with a crossbow. That’s bazaar. :think:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:12 pm Mmmm russian roulette with a crossbow. That’s bazaar. :think:
Not really in this day and age people want to win just for participating. :lol:

Rod
Meister der jagd

Post by Rod »

Nah...I reckon UN conspiracy, backed by Trump. Primarily to protect the Bavarian LGBTI community from the aphrodisiac effects of Speedy's moonshine. As to the cross bow's ?? well...probably a Paraguayan conspiracy, sponsored by Trump and backed by Julian Assange and Hilary, to have Sweden ban the concealed carry of cross bows.

As to the suggestion that the use of JB Bore Paste, either the under or over use of, could be involved is obviously ridiculous. Unless of course your the Australian Blaser agent and have decided to market Speedy's home brew as a barrel cleaning product.

Finally....Corjak, are you OK ?

Rod

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Rod wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:51 am Nah...I reckon UN conspiracy, backed by Trump. Primarily to protect the Bavarian LGBTI community from the aphrodisiac effects of Speedy's moonshine. As to the cross bow's ?? well...probably a Paraguayan conspiracy, sponsored by Trump and backed by Julian Assange and Hilary, to have Sweden ban the concealed carry of cross bows.

As to the suggestion that the use of JB Bore Paste, either the under or over use of, could be involved is obviously ridiculous. Unless of course your the Australian Blaser agent and have decided to market Speedy's home brew as a barrel cleaning product.

Rod
Doin fine. Going to look at new crossbows today.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Just remember which end to hold them by, I hear some Germans stuffed that recently.

robban.jagaren

Post by robban.jagaren »

German version of "Murder in Midsomer"?

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

It's like something out of a vampire movie. Were the bolts by any chance wood?

Rod
Meister der jagd

Post by Rod »

Corjack wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:31 am
Rod wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:51 am Nah...I reckon UN conspiracy, backed by Trump. Primarily to protect the Bavarian LGBTI community from the aphrodisiac effects of Speedy's moonshine. As to the cross bow's ?? well...probably a Paraguayan conspiracy, sponsored by Trump and backed by Julian Assange and Hilary, to have Sweden ban the concealed carry of cross bows.

Rod
Doin fine. Going to look at new crossbows today.
I knew a bloke, an acquaintance not a close friend, who was looking to acquire a cross bow. When I asked him why? He started going on about how he’d been dropped on his head as a baby.

I reckon you’d be much safer playing with rifles.

Rod

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I liked hunting with a crossbow in the NT and found it perfectly safe and good to hunt with.
Crossbow's are like rifles, they are only dangerous in the hands of the violent or the incompetent.

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

And now there are two more bodies 700kms away that are supposedly linked ?? Curiouser and curiouser

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Now that's a hell of a shot for a crossbow, William Tell has nothing on that.

robban.jagaren

Post by robban.jagaren »

Speculation planned groupsuicide according to german new.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

robban.jagaren wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:03 am Speculation planned groupsuicide according to german new.

I think the stinkin US made BMW put them over the edge.

Return to “Open discussion”