Undoodler?

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Gamsjagd
Meister der jagd

Undoodler?

Post by Gamsjagd »

I can't remember how to spell it, or the exact word. I lived in Germany for 3 years from 2016 until 2019, got a German hunting license shot a few reh and had a hell of a good time.

For some stupid reason we packed up our stuff and came back early when my contract was over instead of renewing.

I had 3 German employees, the oldest one a native of Rheinland Pfalz state told me I was an Undoodler? Or something like that. I never wrote it down. The other one was Hessish, and the younger one was from Trierre.

His explanation for someone who is not from Germany, or not from Bavaria, Suid Tyrol, Switzerland, or Austria BUT who wants to be. Including taking part in all the berglieben stuff with all the cultural things that go with that; lederhosen wearing, dunkel drinking, gams stalking, BMW driving and owning an Alphorn.

Word has origins with yodeling. I am sure I am spelling it incorrectly. But was wondering what it meant. He would never tell me.

It was his nickname for me for 3 years.

Return to “Open discussion”