Important Email Settings

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

Corjack
Administrator

Important Email Settings

Post by Corjack »

If you wish to receive email notifications when someone sends you a pm, you need to go to your name upper right hand corner, click on it. Then you will see user control panel. Click on that, then open board preferences. Then open notifications, select the bottom left little circle, and make sure it is checked.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

thechamp
Administrator

Re: Important Email Settings

Post by thechamp »

While we're on the topic of email settings... There are quite a few members who signed up with emails they no longer use or have. Please go into your profile and correct your email address. The notifications only work if the email addy is correct.

I'm going to list the process to change your email address. If by chance you're unable to work your way through it you may also PM me with your updated email and I can enter it for you.

1. Click on your Private Messages in the top right corner. This takes you to your "User Control Panel" which is set up to display your PMs.

2. Click on "Profile". You will see this list of options:
...... Edit profile
...... Edit signature
...... Edit avatar
...... Edit account settings
...... Manage “Remember Me” login keys

3. Click on "Edit Account Settings" and it'll open up where you see your email address. Correct that address and hit 'submit'.
You can also change your password if you should desire.

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”