Exporting "Elmers Barrels"

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

barrelguy

Exporting "Elmers Barrels"

Post by barrelguy »

Over the years, members have asked me if it is possible to export a barrel to their country.
I have done research on current rules and regulations and found that rifle barrels are on the US Munitions List and are controlled in the same way as complete rifles. To export requires a US Firearms Export License. One that note, may I suggest a path to doing this?
First, GOOGLE “Firearms Exporters”. You will find a list of companies that export firearms and firearm accessories to various countries. You will have to search which exporter has a license to export to your country. They should be able to give you information on your local regulations and costs to do the job.
Of interest to me was a website from gunbroker.com which had a list of nine firearms exporters who work with their clients.
Note I am not recommending any firearms exporter. I have not had experience with any of them.
Thank you,
Barrelguy

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”