Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

mchughcb

Re: Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Post by mchughcb »

So who's preparing to go out and shoot some rutting Fallow and Red deer plus the obligatory 31" sambar stag this weekend?

Plus the obligatory fox. Won't be long before duck opening !

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Re: Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Post by TheoR8 »

Things will be back to normal in a couple of weeks, and I ain't looking forward to it. :roll: :handgestures-thumbup:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Hope you have enough time to fix up the projectile display ;)

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Well somebody texted me a 27" sambar in velvet this morning with their mobile phone they let go waiting for it to get to 32". They are out there.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

mchughcb wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:44 pm Hope you have enough time to fix up the projectile display ;)
We will mate, but things aren't looking too good for reloaders for the next 6 to 12 months, Wholesalers are out of everything, backorders are a mile long, and America is about to go into lockdown, again. Europe is slowly coming around but I don't think we'll see anything from them for a while either.
Safest bet would be getting onto Geoff from Woodleigh for pills for now. :handgestures-thumbup:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

TheoR8 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:17 pm
mchughcb wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:44 pm Hope you have enough time to fix up the projectile display ;)
We will mate, but things aren't looking too good for reloaders for the next 6 to 12 months, Wholesalers are out of everything, backorders are a mile long, and America is about to go into lockdown, again. Europe is slowly coming around but I don't think we'll see anything from them for a while either.
Safest bet would be getting onto Geoff from Woodleigh for pills for now. :handgestures-thumbup:
That's why you buy in bulk :handgestures-thumbup:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:32 am That's why you buy in bulk :handgestures-thumbup:
No shite Sherlock. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :handgestures-thumbup:

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

Bulk for me is not a big issue.

Load development and general play uses the most for me, and once that is sorted; I take maybe and five or six deer a year here plus any O/s hunts. O/s hunts aren't happening any time soon.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Well i had three wild dogs lined up for 10 min howling outside my blind.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

Why not tip over a dog, or maybe two ?

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Or even three?

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

TheoR8 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:51 am
deerhunter338mag wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:32 am That's why you buy in bulk :handgestures-thumbup:
Well some of us do. You got any 2217 in stock and 87gr Vmax projectiles yet Sherlock . :whistle: :handgestures-thumbup:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

mchughcb wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:54 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
A few good opportunities there for 2 with the one shot attempt. :handgestures-thumbup:

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:21 pm
TheoR8 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:51 am
Well some of us do. You got any 2217 in stock and 87gr Vmax projectiles yet Sherlock . :whistle: :handgestures-thumbup:
Backorder Cant. :teasing-signhere: :teasing-signhere: :teasing-signhere: :teasing-signhere: :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”