why did I just have to reregister ?

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

rootmanslim

why did I just have to reregister ?

Post by rootmanslim »

I did so and used SAME username and PW.

What is going on ? Aliens or the Russians ? ;) ;) ;)

Corjack
Administrator

Re: why did I just have to reregister ?

Post by Corjack »

Nope I deleted your account for being a jerk. Next time it will be permanent.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

rootmanslim

Post by rootmanslim »

Perhaps YOU could state IN DETAIL what you found "jerk like ?"

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

If you have to ask your being a jerk again.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

You asked what was so “jerk like” with your rebuttal to the response given to your question about parts for your Tac2. I will attempt to answer that question but it will not be too detailed because that would take too long.
The person answered you and I read no maleficence in his response. His wording may not have been that clear to you and he could have worded it a little better but that is no reason to berate him for not answering your question. A better response on your part would have been to ask who or what is J sip. Or you could have just googled J sip before going off with a knee jerk reaction.
I found your mention of JOC and Elmer Keith going at it rather lame. Debating and arguing is one thing, name calling and scolding is another, one of which I have no time for.To be blunt I found your remarks to be rude and uncalled for.
There is something you should be aware of, this forum is world wide. There are people from Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Scandinavia, Africa, North, Central and South America, Japan and I think even Russia. Many will not be able to write in English the way you are use to. So you will need to stop and think things through a little before you post.
Personally I find life too short to suffer ill mannered people.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”