Posting Pictures Tutorial

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

thechamp
Administrator

Re: Posting Pictures Tutorial

Post by thechamp »

dieselten wrote:Test new pic

Works!

:clap: :clap: I was fixing to tell ya that playing for the Cowboys might be in your future.... :lol: :lol:

I'm running Windows 8 and other than the smileys on the side I can't get any of the others to post. Not a big enough deal to worry about but Win 8 is different that's for sure. Assume that's what you I'pad is running?

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

thechamp wrote:
dieselten wrote:Test new pic

Works!

:clap: :clap: I was fixing to tell ya that playing for the Cowboys might be in your future.... :lol: :lol:

I'm running Windows 8 and other than the smileys on the side I can't get any of the others to post. Not a big enough deal to worry about but Win 8 is different that's for sure. Assume that's what you I'pad is running?
Nah, macs and iPads have different operating systems. If you are used to windows, and then switch to macs or ipads adjustments are easy, but starting out with just the apple stuff has a bit if a learning curve. If this does not make any sense to you, it is because I have had a few cocktails. Probably will not make any sense to me in the morning ether.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

dieselten
Meister der jagd

Post by dieselten »

The ipads are from Apple/Mac. The do not run Windows, they run their own Mac OS. It is also a tablet so it does not have full functionality of a computer that can run Office.

Rodell is still checking on a couple things, he had to resize that pic for me and email it back to me. Then I was able to postit. An ipad does not have the ability to resize the pic to a smaller file.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Yea, but I using iPad and iPhone to post picture with no issue
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

dieselten wrote:The ipads are from Apple/Mac. The do not run Windows, they run their own Mac OS. It is also a tablet so it does not have full functionality of a computer that can run Office.

Rodell is still checking on a couple things, he had to resize that pic for me and email it back to me. Then I was able to postit. An ipad does not have the ability to resize the pic to a smaller file.

Well I have no experience with either one of those. Only thing I remembered seeing was the selling point by Windows 8 was that most people who used those other systems would be more at home with it then those of us who were used to the older Windows systems. I use the Droid (Samsung phone) and so far have not tried to post any pics so I haven't a clue as to how it would work. Will have to give it a try sometime. I've yet to be impressed with any pics I've taken with a cell phone so I don't use it for pictures. Again that might well be me and my lack of knowing my way around that system. As for shrinking/resizing the Droid does have that capability. That much I did find... :lol:

Ak

Post by Ak »

I can not upload pictures from my samsung tablet either, I get a error message that the picture is to big. Max is 640 by 480 and that my picture are 494 by 1024 pixels. No problem when usung photobucket or any other upload site

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

Ak wrote:I can not upload pictures from my samsung tablet either, I get a error message that the picture is to big. Max is 640 by 480 and that my picture are 494 by 1024 pixels. No problem when usung photobucket or any other upload site
FWIW I tried one from my Android and it shut the process down and closed the window. Repeated it and same thing happened. Probably nothing major but something evidently doesn't click.

ROdell

Post by ROdell »

The tablets sometimes report the file size is bigger than it is, causing our checks to fail. I'm working on that and a couple of other possibilities.

I've made an important change. Would Ak and dieselten give it another try and let me know?

dieselten
Meister der jagd

Post by dieselten »

Test again (not the pic Rodell emailed me)

Worked!

Try. Another
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dieselten
Meister der jagd

Post by dieselten »

Thanks ROdell!

ROdell

Post by ROdell »

De nada. Send beer, or good links to a fun and reasonably priced Texas hog hunt!

Ak

Post by Ak »

tmp_image-167003311.jpg
tmp_image-167003311.jpg
Super, it's working now.

F308

Post by F308 »

Thank you!

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”