Just how good a job did Obama do selling guns?

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Re: Just how good a job did Obama do selling guns?

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Seen this before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

deerhunter338mag wrote:
thechamp wrote:The FBI also said that this past Black Friday saw a record for NCIS checks. They processed 185,713 checks that day. Another article pointed out that enough guns were sold that day to give every member of our US Marines a gun.

http://tribunist.com/news/americans-bou ... ine-corps/
I think social media and web forum like this one is what push the numbers of people out here that are into guns now. There's more guns out there now legally after the big buy back than before it. Worked very well. ;) :D
Good to hear that bit of news. I also think that people are realizing that when the crap hits the fan that the cops have a hard enough time surviving and protecting their own. All the terrorist acts are waking people up that they are on their own when something like that happens. After the terrorist attack in the club in Florida the victims bought guns and obtained CCL permits. A bunch of them also supported Trump over the terrorist who would bring in more of these killers and do more to disarm them.

One of the best tidbits from the election was Hillary telling us that Americans needed stricter (MUCH STRICTER) gun control laws because of her love of toddlers. At the same time she and her cronies have no problem killing children that are on the verge of birth. Pretty hard to find many people that would buy into that logic. The number of aborted children in this country is thousands of times higher than the number that are killed accidently by guns, motor vehicle accidents, etc.

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

"buyback of shotguns rendered illegal if altered to fire more than five shots"
Cant see that happening, rather people googling nylon jaw guards for pipe wrenches and or spring loaded catches to stop loose tubes from unscrewing under recoil :doh: :lol:

No one would have a registration certificate to say they have a 8+ shot Adler in possession so how do they get compensation, or for that matter a letter telling them to apply for a Cat D licence or hand it over in 28 days :think:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Sounds like I need to go out and buy a protest Adler.
I don't like them but still I will buy one.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

SPEEDY wrote:Sounds like I need to go out and buy a protest Adler.
It's crossed my mind a few times, but there just a cheap crap made shotgun.

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

But with a 2,5x Leupold ultralight and a Sportmatch 1 piece mount with recoil stop you have a sambar legal shotgun :doh: :lol:

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

We have become a disgrace. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-fire: :flags-australia: :handgestures-thumbup:

thomasr1969

Post by thomasr1969 »

Same. Not much good to me either but I'm ordering one tomorrow.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

deerhunter338mag wrote:
It's crossed my mind a few times, but there just a cheap crap made shotgun.
Yep they are, I can't even really uee a 12ga anymore but its a protest not a personal desire :snooty:

I could buy a 2-7x36 Kahles with the money, but we need to show some solidarity and stick it to the government.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

deerhunter338mag wrote:Seen this before.
What a load of crap!

In a few more years, they are going to wonder how the heck the Aussie equivelant to Trump gets office. And the reason will be because of stupid manure like this. The average, middle of the road, law abiding citizen, can only take so much abuse. I can see it happening.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Nope we have some dumb fuzzy bunnies here that just think "she'll be right" and don't think anything will change, no matter how much changes.

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

Corjack wrote:
What a load of crap!

In a few more years, they are going to wonder how the heck the Aussie equivelant to Trump gets office. And the reason will be because of stupid manure like this. The average, middle of the road, law abiding citizen, can only take so much abuse. I can see it happening.
It's already happening in Europe, Trump has emboldened the right, and that combined with Brexit is beginning to shake things up and turn the ship from the liberal left. The conservatives who have been afraid to speak out are finding the courage to do so. It's very interesting to watch. All the college professors that work for me in Germany were dead set against Trump and couldn't believe that we Americans were stupid enough to elect such a creature. But now that they are seeing his cabinet picks and the speed with which he is picking them, their opinions have changed. I hope the momentum can be continued.
Bob
Robert J Stokes

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I can only hope so, things have been gooing down hill for far too long.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Corjack wrote:
What a load of crap!

A bit more salt in the wounds, is the SSAA sold the shooter out. 170,000 members and they just rolled over. I'm tipping their membership will drop a fair bit from this.

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

stokesrj wrote:
Corjack wrote:
What a load of crap!

It's already happening in Europe, Trump has emboldened the right, and that combined with Brexit is beginning to shake things up and turn the ship from the liberal left. The conservatives who have been afraid to speak out are finding the courage to do so. It's very interesting to watch. All the college professors that work for me in Germany were dead set against Trump and couldn't believe that we Americans were stupid enough to elect such a creature. But now that they are seeing his cabinet picks and the speed with which he is picking them, their opinions have changed. I hope the momentum can be continued.
Bob

From what I read it appears that "Mutti" is safe again which is a damn shame. Those professors need to re-examine what she's doing to their Germany and quit blindly following the crowd. Her love affair with the muslims is enough to make anyone sick. I'll never understand how anyone can be so dumb to voluntarily allow people into their country that will destroy their way of life and since they breed like rabbits they'll take the country away from the people in a matter of years. The people who are fortunate enough to still live in countries that allow them to actually elect a leader need to start paying more attention and quit falling for the political correct nonsense.

Keep seeing articles that Tony Blair is advocating stopping the Brexit move. He needs to shut up and go away as well.

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”