Europes really lost the plot.

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

SPEEDY

Re: Europes really lost the plot.

Post by SPEEDY »

Vaughan wrote:
SPEEDY wrote:I really hate the direction the world is heading, so many people can see the iceberg coming but they cantvmake anyone listen and in a very short time we won't be able to turn quick enough to avoid it.
Yeah, kinda like that whole climate change thing......... :confusion-waiting: :teasing-poke:
You mean the fast approaching ice age of the 90's or the global warming of the 2000's or today's um ahhh well it's going in this funny up down slightly thing that our solid predictions can't get right so let's say it's "changing" then we're never wrong.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

SPEEDY wrote:
Vaughan wrote:
SPEEDY wrote:I really hate the direction the world is heading, so many people can see the iceberg coming but they cantvmake anyone listen and in a very short time we won't be able to turn quick enough to avoid it.
Yeah, kinda like that whole climate change thing......... :confusion-waiting: :teasing-poke:
You mean the fast approaching ice age of the 90's or the global warming of the 2000's or today's um ahhh well it's going in this funny up down slightly thing that our solid predictions can't get right so let's say it's "changing" then we're never wrong.
Isn't magic mushroom season over ?
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

sav338 wrote:
SPEEDY wrote:
Vaughan wrote:
Isn't magic mushroom season over ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not if you're an idiot. They don't need mushrooms....

Brain damage is forever.
:(

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”