Gunsmith Itar Reg Petition

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Corjack
Administrator

Gunsmith Itar Reg Petition

Post by Corjack »

I signed this. It is stupid, and goes a long way towards the goals of full firearms control in the US. I hope at least 10 other Blaserbuds US members will sign this.

https://wh.gov/iFvaU
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

thechamp
Administrator

Re: Gunsmith Itar Reg Petition

Post by thechamp »

Signed. Obama promised to use executive actions to bypass the Congress. He's doing just what he said he would.

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

Thanks for the notice Corjack, I signed it.

That reminds me for all of the Blaserbuds in California there are 7 Referendums to Overturn Law that needs your signatures. For more information on what they're about and where to go to sign .

gunmaggedonhttps://www.nraila.org/articles/2016081 ... unmaggedon
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Their really trying hard to get around the 2nd amendment. Don't give them an inch as thats what we did and now we're stuffed.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

I'm 99.9% convinced that we will lose in the long run. The money behind the disarming of American citizens and the compliant media to talk down anyone who wants to own a gun will brainwash the young people into going along with their ideals. It's just a matter of time. Once that happens it's over with for anyone even thinking they are somewhat free.

When you look at the number of NCICs checks that have been run in the past 16 years there is NO reason for Hillary to even have a chance at winning. The gun owners themselves are the ones to blame when it's all over with. The novelty of an armed revolution is a joke. As I've seen in other forums the comments that it's hard to stand up and fight for your rights from the couch with the remote control.

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

It's a sad story for the US, not a mystery for those that have eyes to see. The more I see of the world and the more I study history, the more I realize the jeopardy we are in.
Today I was trying to transfer money to my son who is in former eastern Germany. I would expect excessive controls there but was surprised to see, that here in the US, I cannot deposit cash without undergoing much scrutiny... Designed for the uneducated to prevent money laudering. For those that have eyes to see, that is code for how a one world order will seek to control you.
Robert J Stokes

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”