Proposition 63

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

rick137

Re: Proposition 63

Post by rick137 »

dchamp:

Most interesting. I wonder if the colonist could not only have his musket and flint-lock pistol but a cannon in the front yard.
Paper is my game, steel the same.

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

The colonist had the most modern arms of their time. I would think some would have cannons, most definitely. I don't think that under British Common Law the Colonist were precluded from arms ownership of any kind, but I could be wrong. If I recall my history correctly many Revolutionary Army officers financed their own units. I am sure cannons were included in their arsenals. They got them from somewhere. It was only during the British attempt to confiscate arms and powder did the shooting start.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

I think this measure passed. Any insite anybody?
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Move from California, its a pinco commie state anyway so who wants to live there.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

Corjack wrote:I think this measure passed. Any insite anybody?
Yes it passed.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

I can't see how that could be constitutional, have to add it on trumps day 2 tasks.
Then again California was one of the very few Hillary states.

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

SPEEDY wrote:I can't see how that could be constitutional, have to add it on trumps day 2 tasks.
Then again California was one of the very few Hillary states.
And it will remain on that side of the world for the rest of eternity. It's another one of those states which really needs to be divided into 2 or 3. Partition out the blue idiots and let the rest live in peace. We've got a southern chunk of Texas that we should give back to Mexico. Only problem with that is it contains some of the best whitetail hunting in the world.

Kid Rock's T-Shirt spells it out pretty well.
AATT00001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Gotta say I hate his rap stuff but I bloody love his southern rock.

But the map dies say it, on the east coast its the liberal north, all social elitist.
On the west coast you have granola eating, wheat grass drinking new age hippie fcuk tards

rick137

Post by rick137 »

The 1900s repeated. Fascists versus Communists. Or should it be the Fasicans and the Commucrats?
Paper is my game, steel the same.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

rick137 wrote:The 1900s repeated. Fascists versus Communists. Or should it be the Fasicans and the Commucrats?
Very true. I remember a history teacher I had in high school, that was a relative to Laura Ingalls Wilder. He said we study history so that we can try to avoid mistakes in the past. We got the far right my way or the highway bunch, and the far left give an inch, take a yard bunch. Hard for the 90% stuck in the middle to do anything very constructive.

Good post Rick.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Chamois71

Post by Chamois71 »

"That if you properly respect what you are after, and shoot it cleanly and on the animal’s terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers—then you have not merely killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always recapture the day." —R.Ruark

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

thechamp wrote: Kid Rock's T-Shirt spells it out pretty well.
Nevada?? :o :shock: :roll: :handgestures-thumbup:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

TheoR8 wrote:
thechamp wrote: Kid Rock's T-Shirt spells it out pretty well.
Nevada?? :o :shock: :roll: :handgestures-thumbup:

Lots of Unions there and they have to support the democrats even if it isn't in their best interest to do so. Brainwashed and too dense to know better. Biggest piece of crap that was a thorn in the Republican's side for a long time, Harry Reid hails from there. Finally stepped down this year so that was a good thing. He's never had a problem lying to the public if it helps their side win an election. Guy is a total waste of life. He's been in congress since 1987 and is worth $10 million according to the internet. Started politics in 1982. Life was good as a low life politician.

BTW don't ask how I really feel....

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Politicians usually find the best investments, or create them anyway.

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”