Brace yourself Texas

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Corjack
Administrator

Re: Brace yourself Texas

Post by Corjack »

He should do something constructive. Get a shovel, stay home, and kill snakes.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

Corjack wrote:He should do something constructive. Get a shovel, stay home, and kill snakes.
Sounds good to me. :lol: :lol:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

thomasr1969 wrote:HaHa. I would have hoped coyotes had better taste!! I hate it when these "people" travel OS to "spread the word". All countries have enough idiots of their own without us exporting them. It embarrasses Australia, as it seems we have the only people that behave in this way. It makes me even angrier that as a taxpayer I'm funding it.

Sorry but Kalifornia has everyone beat when it comes to idiots. We really do need that fault line to go to work. Would immensely improve Kalifornia to lost that shoreline and a few miles in. Maybe it's the ocean air that makes them crazy? :think:

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

thechamp wrote:
thomasr1969 wrote:HaHa. I would have hoped coyotes had better taste!! I hate it when these "people" travel OS to "spread the word". All countries have enough idiots of their own without us exporting them. It embarrasses Australia, as it seems we have the only people that behave in this way. It makes me even angrier that as a taxpayer I'm funding it.

Sorry but Kalifornia has everyone beat when it comes to idiots. We really do need that fault line to go to work. Would immensely improve Kalifornia to lost that shoreline and a few miles in. Maybe it's the ocean air that makes them crazy? :think:
Nah, ocean air is good for you, it's all the silicon in their breast milk..... :whistle: :whistle:
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

Oscar
Meister der jagd

Post by Oscar »

Speaking as aresident from the state which he represents... please keep him...please. I'll even throw in an Akubra or 10!

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”