Brace yourself Texas

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

SPEEDY

Brace yourself Texas

Post by SPEEDY »

Australia's leading anti gun nutt job politician, david shoebridge is headded your way to help your liberal wackadoodles strategize on how to bring Australia's supposedly eutopian gun laws to your shores.
And to stop Australia's politicians getting tips on how to fight them.

He's kicking it off in Texas, I guess he wants start bad and end strong in some crap hole like San Francisco.

So if your in Texas or have friends their, kick up a stink and give him a proper welcome.

http://davidshoebridge.org.au/2016/11/2 ... s-america/
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Corjack
Administrator

Re: Brace yourself Texas

Post by Corjack »

I see that he thinks that criminals and poor mental health are not the reason for most gun crimes. If criminals and criminals with poor mental health are not shooting people, I wonder who he thinks is doing it?
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

rick137

Post by rick137 »

Speedy:

You are lucky. According to the link, Shoebridge's itinerary does not include a stop in California. If it did, he might return to Australia with new ideas on gun control. My prognostication is that within ten years only single shot weapons will be legal in California. Purchase your K95 before the rush.
Paper is my game, steel the same.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Switzerland? No. Some obsession with the USA. I hope he has a nice big feast of ribs at Texas Roadhouse and then gets a one way ticket to Aleppo.

jeff

Post by jeff »

Corjack wrote:I see that he thinks that criminals and poor mental health are not the reason for most gun crimes. If criminals and criminals with poor mental health are not shooting people, I wonder who he thinks is doing it?
He was also the idiot publishing postcodes of high (legal) gun ownership in his State, and he and his party were opposing the use of drug sniffer dogs at events like concerts....probably wanting to protect his core voters.

The guy is an utter fu........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Regards,

Jeff

knowsnothin

Post by knowsnothin »

And his beloved Port Arthur Massacre was committed by...

a criminal with mental health issues.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Can someone pls :violence-snipersmiley: him lol. :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
Last edited by TheoR8 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

jeff wrote:
Corjack wrote:I see that he thinks that criminals and poor mental health are not the reason for most gun crimes. If criminals and criminals with poor mental health are not shooting people, I wonder who he thinks is doing it?
He was also the idiot publishing postcodes of high (legal) gun ownership in his State, and he and his party were opposing the use of drug sniffer dogs at events like concerts....probably wanting to protect his core voters.

The guy is an utter fu........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't forget having machines (tax payer funded) taken to music festivals etc so people can test that the pills their buying are of high quality.
For their safety, they also want Ice (believe thats meth to you in the states) made legal so the government can control its quality. Because the trouble with Ice iscquality control, not the psychos or violent outbursts or domestic violence etc that its users seem prone too at the drop of a hat :doh:

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

TheoR8 wrote:Can someone pls :violence-snipersmiley: him lol. :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

The irony is that legal gun owners have not resorted to violently taking out the other side. Thankfully Hitlery lost so we should be a ways off from something like that being a possibility. However the day they decide to declare war on the gun owners I tend to think they'll wish they hadn't opened that bucket of whoop ass.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Thats the beauty and foresight that your founding fathers had in including the 2nd amendment.
I'm an aussie and even I know its not about ensuring that civilians can have hunting arms or even arms for self defense.
What Democrats and leftists either don't want to remember or want to force everyone else to forget is that the 2nd was put in place to ensure that the government is always held accountable to the people.

If only we were all so lucky.

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

And don't forget why he is there at this time of the year - end of parliamentary sittings and now he can have a tax payer funded holiday under the guise of a business trip :naughty: :(

thomasr1969

Post by thomasr1969 »

And like a typical "Greens" idiot he will tell you guys in the US how to sort stuff out. You can trust him. He is a winna. However if you dont agree feel free to send him home in a box.

thomasr1969

Post by thomasr1969 »

And Jeff your dead right with the pills etc.
He has obviously never seen firsthand what that rubbish can do to young people. The postcode stuff was beyond stupid also

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

thomasr1969 wrote:And like a typical "Greens" idiot he will tell you guys in the US how to sort stuff out. You can trust him. He is a winna. However if you dont agree feel free to send him home in a box.

Actually no, don't send him home feed the coyotes, let him give back to nature.
Will cut his carbon footprint and save us wasting money on the return trip.

thomasr1969

Post by thomasr1969 »

HaHa. I would have hoped coyotes had better taste!! I hate it when these "people" travel OS to "spread the word". All countries have enough idiots of their own without us exporting them. It embarrasses Australia, as it seems we have the only people that behave in this way. It makes me even angrier that as a taxpayer I'm funding it.

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”