Californication

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Corjack
Administrator

Californication

Post by Corjack »

Just saw on the news that effective the first of the year, no more ARs and AKs can be purchased in California. Not sure what else got over regulated, but it seems that honest law abiding citizens of California got screwed again. I also saw a few days ago, where the deficits under Jerry Browns lead, have increased exponentially. Bottom line, not good.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

thechamp
Administrator

Re: Californication

Post by thechamp »

Saw another blip that even those with concealed carry licenses are going to have to abide by a 10 day waiting period before they can pick up a new gun. They already have guns but have to wait to pick up a new one. The idiotic appeals court in that area upheld the ridiculous law. Saw Jerry on tv ranting the other day that he'll have California put up their own satellites to study global warming 'weather conditions' since he's convinced it really exist and it's mankind's fault. He's nuts. And senile....

pagosawingnut
Global Moderator

Post by pagosawingnut »

We an all be thankful that we aren't there!
It doesn't matter what you shoot as long as you shoot
NRA Benefactor Member
SCI Life Member
USMC Life Member

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

thechamp wrote:Saw another blip that even those with concealed carry licenses are going to have to abide by a 10 day waiting period before they can pick up a new gun. They already have guns but have to wait to pick up a new one. The idiotic appeals court in that area upheld the ridiculous law. Saw Jerry on tv ranting the other day that he'll have California put up their own satellites to study global warming 'weather conditions' since he's convinced it really exist and it's mankind's fault. He's nuts. And senile....
Hasn't Jerry Brown been in Californian politics since 1979, along with Dianne Feinstein? How do these people manage to stay in elected positions for so bloody long? :o :o

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

Gun Barrel Ecologist wrote:
thechamp wrote:Saw another blip that even those with concealed carry licenses are going to have to abide by a 10 day waiting period before they can pick up a new gun. They already have guns but have to wait to pick up a new one. The idiotic appeals court in that area upheld the ridiculous law. Saw Jerry on tv ranting the other day that he'll have California put up their own satellites to study global warming 'weather conditions' since he's convinced it really exist and it's mankind's fault. He's nuts. And senile....
Hasn't Jerry Brown been in Californian politics since 1979, along with Dianne Feinstein? How do these people manage to stay in elected positions for so bloody long? :o :o

Obviously a very low intelligence level by the 'majority' of voters. They'll probably erect monuments for them when they die and go to hell. :mrgreen:

As sorry a president as Obama is I didn't expect him to go on tv telling illegals to vote. I am sure a great many did vote in California which helped the witch post such good numbers there. Clinton received 8,753,788 and Trump received 4,483,810. A large number of Republicans but outnumbered 2-1 by the liberals. Unless something drastic happens California is done for as a 2 party state. There were another million votes cast for Johnson, Stein and 'others'. An example of how quickly it is going left Hillary won by 30%. In 2012 Obama won by only 23.1%. Can you say race for the bottom?

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

One of my Sons lives in California, I have his AR's here in Florida because they have outlawed them unless they have a bullet button, a tool to remove the magazine. Then on Jan 1 even those will be illegal. He is a US Marine, wouldn't you think it would be okay for him to own a semi-automatic AR?
Robert J Stokes

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

stokesrj wrote:One of my Sons lives in California, I have his AR's here in Florida because they have outlawed them unless they have a bullet button, a tool to remove the magazine. Then on Jan 1 even those will be illegal. He is a US Marine, wouldn't you think it would be okay for him to own a semi-automatic AR?

Well you would think it would be ok. The last batch of laws contained some real doozies.

Bill Clinton was the jackass that implemented the policy that military personnel couldn't carry weapons on their persons while on their respective bases. I think of this one when the Fort Hood incident comes to mind. No soldiers were allowed to have even a small handgun thus allowing the muslim to kill 12 and wound 31. Had some soldiers had weapons available he would probably have gotten a few but then it would have been over. Sure would have liked for the responding police to have killed him and gotten it over with.

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

The 30% of that state with gray matter has a tough row to hoe.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

How can illegals vote?

You might as well let tourists vote.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

Illegals can't vote, unless of course they want to vote Democrat, then no problem. That is why the recount for Michigan turned up that there were more votes cast than registered voters in Detroit. Democrats are notorious for having all the dead people vote for them. It's kind of a Zombi thing I guess.
Bob
Robert J Stokes

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

stokesrj wrote:Illegals can't vote, unless of course they want to vote Democrat, then no problem. That is why the recount for Michigan turned up that there were more votes cast than registered voters in Detroit. Democrats are notorious for having all the dead people vote for them. It's kind of a Zombi thing I guess.
Bob
Where's Van Helsing when you need her :lol: :lol:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

stokesrj wrote:Illegals can't vote, unless of course they want to vote Democrat, then no problem. That is why the recount for Michigan turned up that there were more votes cast than registered voters in Detroit. Democrats are notorious for having all the dead people vote for them. It's kind of a Zombi thing I guess.
Bob

I thought all democrats were brain dead anyway.

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

SPEEDY wrote: I thought all democrats were brain dead anyway.
Some are, the rest rest are just extremely twisted and clueless. Californication is an apporpriate title for this thread as we here in, what some now call, Californistan have been getting fornicated gang rape stile.
SPEEDY wrote:How can illegals vote?

You might as well let tourists vote.
Thats easy. All they have to do is 'Register to Vote'. The Democrats have been registering illegals for a long time now. And to top it off there is no proof or ID required at the poles when voting. All you have to do is tell your name and if it is on there register list you sign that name and they hand you a ballot. It's totally insane.

The new so called assault weapon registration law takes affect 1/1/2017. As it is in Californistan there is a 10 day wait after you purchase a firearm. So if you purchase a firearm on 12/21/2016 you will be able to pickup your Assault Weapon on 12/31/2016. If for any reason you don't get your AW on/by the 31st you lose and will not be able to collect that AW. Those of us who have these AW firearms will have until 1/1/2018 to have them registered.

Our Magazine Ban ( any magazine that holds more than 10 rounds) will take affect 7/1/2017. There is no grandfathering clause. The mere possession will be illegal.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

They have to change that stupid rule, even here with compulsory voting they stop illegals from voting.

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

SPEEDY wrote:They have to change that stupid rule, even here with compulsory voting they stop illegals from voting.
Legally they can't vote. However California and a host of other areas dominated by democratic RULE ignore the law and do whatever the hell they way. "Sanctuary Cities" are another one of the democrat schemes that provide cover for illegals and refuse to deport them. Hopefully now that we have an American elected President we'll be able to pass some laws that have teeth in them to deal with this situation. We've got a lot of things to fix....

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”