Way to go USA

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

SPEEDY

Way to go USA

Post by SPEEDY »

Just saw this and it proves two points, 1 that registration is evil, so always fight it and 2, gun owners when united are strong and can send a clear message.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... ump-stocks
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

RadScorpius

Re: Way to go USA

Post by RadScorpius »

But the anti-guns are still winning in USA, even though people might not be registering their bump stocks, they can only have them sitting in their safe now and cannot take it to the range.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

True, but you bump fire without the stock.

But whats important is people are fighting back, in Australia we rolled over and lost everything.
Standing up is the 1st step to winning, nobody ever won anything by rolling over.

RadScorpius

Post by RadScorpius »

Most Aussie seems very proud about how mass shootings were dealt with in Australia, and I have to agree that there hasn’t been anything as bad as Port Arthur shooting in Australia. I don’t know, as much as I’m a gun enthusiast myself, I hope something gets done so these killing sprees stop.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

SPEEDY wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:22 pm But whats important is people are fighting back, in Australia we rolled over and lost everything.
Standing up is the 1st step to winning, nobody ever won anything by rolling over.
Yep we sure have, what a disgrace. :roll: :roll: :roll: :handgestures-thumbup:

Rod
Meister der jagd

Post by Rod »

RadScorpius wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 pm Most Aussie seems very proud about how mass shootings were dealt with in Australia, and I have to agree that there hasn’t been anything as bad as Port Arthur shooting in Australia. I don’t know, as much as I’m a gun enthusiast myself, I hope something gets done so these killing sprees stop.
Most Aussies have no idea what our gun laws were or are. Most Aussies have an opinion which is based on media reports that are aimed at securing ratings at the expense of accurate and unbiased reporting. Most Aussies believe that we have had no mass murders since Port Arthur. And of course that is not the case.
So I guess you're partly right about most Australians being happy about the gun laws. But it would be more accurate to say that most Australians are happy in their ignorance of the facts and are content to believe in feel good fairy tales.

I also hope that the violence madness stops. But I'm guessing that the answer doesn't lie in making more laws that hinder the law abiding majority.

Australia's gun laws are a joke.

Rod

RadScorpius

Post by RadScorpius »

I fear the same joke gun laws will become wide spread in US within a decade.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

But at least you have a lobbying body and a powerful one at that and citizens that wholeheartedly believe in their constitution and more importantly understand its meaning, reason and purpose.

Its not there to protect you from bad guys but rather its there to ensure that the government is there to serve the people and to ensure the people have both the supreme right to and even more importantly the means to hold their government to account.
In this world that is both a very rare and special thing to have written by your forefathers.
They truly new what they were doing and it is something to respect a great deal.

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”