KRG X-Ray

A place to discuss subjects related to those who prefer to take those longer shots. Sponsored by European Long Range Hunting and EuroOptic

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, stokesrj, trazman

Corjack
Administrator

KRG X-Ray

Post by Corjack » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:31 pm

I have a KRG Whiskey 3 chassis, and a couple Bravos. When I bought the W3 I actually intended to buy an X Ray, but they did not have one in stock. For some odd reason I have a Origin barreled action laying in the shop, but no stock. A few weeks ago I tried getting on their website an ordering one in TRG green, but the were out of stock. Yesterday I saw they had 22 of them in a blemish sale starting 9:00 in the morning. First thing happened is the website crashed, and crashed hard, after about three hours later it got to where it would load, but when you put it in the cart it would crash. Finally got all the way through and got one bought for 300.00 shipped. My mother would not have been very proud of the language I used for 3.5 hours, but I saved 225 dollars. Here is a picture of the one Like i got coming , that I snagged off the internet. No barrels action of course, just the chassis.
IMG_2763.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Rifletuner

Re: KRG X-Ray

Post by Rifletuner » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:01 pm

Yes, saw a lot of people on other forums swearing about the KRG web site on Black Friday. The only difference is that you managed to actually buy one, while it seems like many never even got to do that, despite investing hours trying.

My son runs an X-Ray on his PRS rifle. I have just bought one as I am trying to run a very similar set up so that our competition rifles are pretty much duplicates of each other,

Corjack
Administrator

Re: KRG X-Ray

Post by Corjack » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:36 pm

Rifletuner wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:01 pm
Yes, saw a lot of people on other forums swearing about the KRG web site on Black Friday. The only difference is that you managed to actually buy one, while it seems like many never even got to do that, despite investing hours trying.

My son runs an X-Ray on his PRS rifle. I have just bought one as I am trying to run a very similar set up so that our competition rifles are pretty much duplicates of each other,
It was bloody brutal. I actually checked a couple hours after I got it bought and they still had more green in stock. Checked a bit ago and they are gone. Should probably bought another, but I am sure by not doing so, someone else that really wanted one got it.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Return to “Long Range Hunting and  Precision Shooting”