9.3x62 Factory Ammo Performance

A place to discuss subjects related to those who prefer to take those longer shots. Sponsored by European Long Range Hunting and EuroOptic

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, stokesrj, trazman

Kolostrum

Re: 9.3x62 Factory Ammo Performance

Post by Kolostrum »

6 x 9,3x62.jpg
Hy together, its my first posting here after a long time just reading.

These are 6 shots at 100 meter with Sako 9,3x62 Barnes TSX and 260 grain. Nice hole. Blaser R8 Semi Weight and Blaser Silencer Supressor. 9,3 can do it. Topped with the new Kahles 318i soon this could be even a nice stalking rifle for scotland.... ;)

K.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

9.3x64
Meister der jagd

Post by 9.3x64 »

That's good shooting for 6 shots.
You have to be very pleased with that group, especially considering it's factory ammunition. :clap:
Life is too short to hunt with an ugly dog.
Hunt with a German Shorthaired Pointer.

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

Welcome to Balser Buds, nice shooting. A lot of us here just love the 9.3 for this reason, it seems to shoot a wide variety of loads well and is without doubt exceptionally decisive on game. Where in Germany can you use silencers now. I'm in Berlin as I write this but also spend a lot of time in Magdeburg.
Robert J Stokes

Kolostrum

Post by Kolostrum »

Hi Robert, Thanks. We can use silencers in Baden-Württemberg since 2016 i think. My second one for the R8 in .308 "Jagdmatch" should be there in a couple of weeks. It is a joy to shoot with, improves accuracy and is very comfortable over all. Additionally it helps to protect the hearing of my hairy hunting buddy. :)

K.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

stokesrj wrote:Welcome to Balser Buds, nice shooting. A lot of us here just love the 9.3 for this reason, it seems to shoot a wide variety of loads well and is without doubt exceptionally decisive on game. Where in Germany can you use silencers now. I'm in Berlin as I write this but also spend a lot of time in Magdeburg.

Hmmm, I always thought it was because it just killed everything you shot without fuss or drama, it just works in a very mild mannered and polite fasion.

Magnum killing power without huge recoil and ear splitting blast.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Return to “Long Range Hunting and  Precision Shooting”