SHUSH Act

Industry news, and new product releases.

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, SPEEDY

Corjack
Administrator

SHUSH Act

Post by Corjack »

There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Re: SHUSH Act

Post by dchamp »

:eusa-pray: Wouldn't that be nice. :pray:
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

I look on with envy :cry: :cry:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Good luck with that, it's common sense and long overdue.
The state that I live in allows people to get a permit for them for hunting, but the firearms registry won't process any application for them.
It's a back door ban that the registry imposed because the public service bureaucrats don't like them and despite the laws that allow it think they know better.
What I'd give to cut them out of the equation by making them over the counter so to speak.
I hope you get to SHUSH them, it just makes sense.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

SPEEDY wrote:Good luck with that, it's common sense and long overdue.
The state that I live in allows people to get a permit for them for hunting, but the firearms registry won't process any application for them.
It's a back door ban that the registry imposed because the public service bureaucrats don't like them and despite the laws that allow it think they know better.
What I'd give to cut them out of the equation by making them over the counter so to speak.
I hope you get to SHUSH them, it just makes sense.
It certainly does make sense and what the powers that be can't understand is that in many places it is considered the norm and firearms etiquette to use supressors. Where I live a suppressor is seen as an assassins tool - influence of too many movies. :roll: :roll:

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Well if silencers are such a deadly tool for criminals, then why don't criminals use them?
I mean I've seen some picked up during a drug raid being flouted in pictures in the paper, but no criminals ever get caught carrying or using them in the streets.

7x57
Meister der jagd

Post by 7x57 »

SPEEDY wrote:Well if silencers are such a deadly tool for criminals, then why don't criminals use them?
I mean I've seen some picked up during a drug raid being flouted in pictures in the paper, but no criminals ever get caught carrying or using them in the streets.
Don't forget that we can't have pump action shotguns but can have pump action centrefires - that's because of the Terminator movies (no joke here at all). There is no common sense when it comes to firearms from the legislators in Tas. And the twits keep listening to the overblown , inaccurate and twisted views of Roland Brown!!

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

Would be nice if we could get it passed. NO reason it shouldn't be passed. I really wish they were more effective than they are. Buddy comes out and shoots some of his full autos and they certainly aren't 'silenced'. With my hard hearing I have to ask sometimes if he was using one or not. And I'm not that far away when he's shooting.

Loonies and liberals. Just think how wonderful the world would be without them.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Moderators only work with subsonic ammunition, with high velocity ammunition you only block out the bang, the supersonic crack is still every bit as loud.

But anti shooters don't listen to facts they listen to movies and paranoia and don't care about the truth.

slugslinger

Post by slugslinger »

Stand by for the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Liberals. And based upon resent experience . . . it won't make it through because even some "so-called" Conservatives will want to get their faces on the news by fighting it.
Unfortunately, the "Swamp" lives on - an expensive ineffective collection of public leeches.

Please excuse my morning rant! . . .
NRA Patriot Life Endowment Member
USAF Veteran

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

slugslinger wrote:Stand by for the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Liberals. And based upon resent experience . . . it won't make it through because even some "so-called" Conservatives will want to get their faces on the news by fighting it.
Unfortunately, the "Swamp" lives on - an expensive ineffective collection of public leeches.

Please excuse my morning rant! . . .
SPEEDY wrote:Moderators only work with subsonic ammunition, with high velocity ammunition you only block out the bang, the supersonic crack is still every bit as loud.

But anti shooters don't listen to facts they listen to movies and paranoia and don't care about the truth.
:cry: So True So True :cry:
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

Return to “Industry News”