1. A place for new items, and items you have a quantity of.
2. List quantity available, and edit it as quantities change.
3. No firearms listed in Webstore
4. Ammunition and components are OK, but sell should always make sure they are shipping to places the items are legal, and to persons that can legally own items.
5. Webstore buying and selling is only to be used by Blaserbuds users, so post no email addresses or other contact info. All transactions go through the PM system.
6. A 3% commission will be paid to Blaserbuds, and it will be on the honor system. Commission is only due when items are sold, and funds collected.
7. Please obey all Federal, State, and international laws.
- Posts: 8561
- kuchnie na wymiar kraków nowoczesnekuchnie
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 pm
- Location: San Antonio
- Location: San Antonio, Tx.
With this system you enter your load info whether factory ammo or custom loaded ammo into the Swarovski program and it will give you the hold overs for that cartridge in 'clicks'. Using the stop feature of the Swarovski scopes you set your initial sight in range as your first marker. Normally in my case that is 200 yards. The numbered rings stop at 500 yards and he has 3 rings which are simply markers that you would have to remember if you exceed the 500 yard rings. For most of us the 500 yard markers are all we'll ever use.
They come in two models, the TR-10001 and the TRS-10002. They'll work on the Z6 and Z5 scopes whether illuminated or not.
The cost is 79 Euros per set and 11 Euros for shipping. From what I've seen the shipping is combined if more than one set is ordered. Currently that equals a bit over $98 US. Exchange rates do change a lot so that number will vary.
The TRS-1001 (Orange box) fits these scopes:
Z6 1.7-10x42 BT
Z6 2.5-15x44 BT
Z6 2.5-15x56 BT
Z6 5-30x50 BT
TRS-10002 (Blue box) fits these scopes:
Z5 5-25x52 BT
ZnikiZ video that demonstrates the system in use.
Couple of photos of the ones I have on my personal scopes: