Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

This is the place to discuss your cooking,eating, drinking, recipes and pose questions, for answers on an international scale.

Moderators: Gun Barrel Ecologist, Oscar

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by deerhunter338mag »

TheoR8 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:20 pm See you guys tonight. :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :handgestures-thumbup:
See you there Theo. Auction night tonight so should be a good one. 🍻🍻✈️✈️
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:33 pm
TheoR8 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:20 pm See you guys tonight. :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :handgestures-thumbup:
Don't forget ya wallet then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twocents-mytwocents: :twocents-mytwocents: :handgestures-thumbup:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

TheoR8 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:40 pm
deerhunter338mag wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:33 pm
Don't forget ya wallet then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twocents-mytwocents: :twocents-mytwocents: :handgestures-thumbup:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️🍻🤙

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Another great catch up of BlaserBuds at the Austrian Club, pity that wanker ADA President Gino wrecked it towards the end by barking at us over $5 bucks even though most on the table had paid the $5 entry fee and someone on his committee told the rest of us not to bother, now I know why I am not and never will be an ADA member again. :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbup:
Austrian Club 1.jpg
Austrian Club 2.jpg
Austrian Club 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

TheoR8 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:07 pm Another great catch up of BlaserBuds at the Austrian Club, pity that wanker ADA President Gino wrecked it towards the end by barking at us over $5 bucks even though most on the table had paid the $5 entry fee and someone on his committee told the rest of us not to bother, now I know why I am not and never will be an ADA member again. :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbup:

Austrian Club 1.jpgAustrian Club 2.jpgAustrian Club 3.jpg
That sounds about right :roll: :lol:

Back when the current national president was just Vice President of the ACT branch he had the grand idea to move meetings from the Harmony German club to a tin shed at Majura range. When informed that many enjoy the food and atmosphere at the current venue the response was “they could get pizza delivered”.

To many on the current ADA executive seem to have neither class or culture, making it hard to advocate for cultural heritage.

If Gino wants $5 why doesn’t he sell raffle tickets? He might actually meet people in the process instead of alienating them

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Gun Barrel Ecologist wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 pm If Gino wants $5 why doesn’t he sell raffle tickets? He might actually meet people in the process instead of alienating them
Brett, You got a raffle ticket for a guided Deer hunt with the $5 dollar entry fee. :handgestures-thumbup:
Last edited by TheoR8 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

TheoR8 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:07 pm Another great catch up of BlaserBuds at the Austrian Club, pity that wanker ADA President Gino wrecked it towards the end by barking at us over $5 bucks even though most on the table had paid the $5 entry fee and someone on his committee told the rest of us not to bother, now I know why I am not and never will be an ADA member again. :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbup:

Austrian Club 1.jpgAustrian Club 2.jpgAustrian Club 3.jpg
As usual the food was awesome and company was good - then that muppet Gino came over and got on his high horse and literally yelled at us for 5 minutes in a public place like we were some sort of criminals. Then he sent one of his cronies to collect - almost like extortion money. I gave him the coin and then some and never even got the ticket.....If I knew I had to pay to get in, I would have from the start, but I walked in without even being informed and no one asked..... the ADA..... "a da" Muppet show .....wrecked the good atmosphere of the night....all over 5 f'n bucks....
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

And I literally always buy a few raffle tickets every night I've been....
Joe

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Joe338ST wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:19 pm And I literally always buy a few raffle tickets every night I've been....
Walking around talking to people politely is a better way of extorting money than expecting them to queue up and pay to get in - that’s why the Catholic Church and many others use a collection plate rather than turnstiles :lol:

Gun Barrel Ecologist

TheoR8 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:12 pm
Gun Barrel Ecologist wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 pm If Gino wants $5 why doesn’t he sell raffle tickets? He might actually meet people in the process instead of alienating them
Brett, You got a raffle ticket for a guided Deer hunt with the $5 dollar entry fee. :handgestures-thumbup:
Sounds like a cart before the horse approach. After a few Hefeweizen punters are likely to buy 2 or more tickets each

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

Gun Barrel Ecologist wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:42 pm
Joe338ST wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:19 pm And I literally always buy a few raffle tickets every night I've been....
Walking around talking to people politely is a better way of extorting money than expecting them to queue up and pay to get in - that’s why the Catholic Church and many others use a collection plate rather than turnstiles :lol:
I thoroughly agree with that analogy Brett....Gino later tried to apologise personally but the whole incident was not nice after literally trying to embarrass our group in front of everyone. The apology should not have been to the individual persons - about 5 out of the group of 12 of us had unwittingly not paid....as we were not asked to on entry....he should of made a public apology....and redacted his comments...
Joe

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Always a great night with the gents. Bit sad about when the guy carried on. But as Theo said, that’s why we are not members. I don’t think he realized how close he came to been thrown out the door, with out it been opened. 🤣🤣🤣 he did apologize as we left but little to late. Might be a bit different next time me thinks🤔🤣🤣🤣. But on a good note there was a guess appearance by George Michaels 🤣🤣🤣
DC3B3D8A-0001-4F6A-B6A7-8CF5BF955BC0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Gun Barrel Ecologist wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:42 pm
Someone had wound him up, but he left with his tail between his legs when he realised that most of our group had paid the $5 entry fee. A few latecomers didn't have the opportunity to pay because the Auction had already started and there was nobody at the door to collect any fees.

Nobody wanted to avoid paying, as I said earlier that I had explained myself to the door person and all was good.

Considering we drop around $600 dollars on food and drinks, do you really think trying to avoid paying a $5 fee was our priority?? :handgestures-thumbup:

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

The world is a Muppet show ...... now whch one is Gino....?
20190913_113211.jpg
Joe

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Would have to be Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️
D5FD837B-8503-43B7-B5B9-1011A6B02D35.jpeg

Return to “BlaserBuds Food And Drink”