Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

This is the place to discuss your cooking,eating, drinking, recipes and pose questions, for answers on an international scale.

Moderators: Gun Barrel Ecologist, Oscar

Post Reply
User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:57 pm

deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm
No it’s not Phil should of paid if he was going to bid. 🤣🤣🤣
Nah, calling Steve short. :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:



User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by deerhunter338mag » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm

TheoR8 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:57 pm
deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm
No it’s not Phil should of paid if he was going to bid. 🤣🤣🤣
Nah, calling Steve short. :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
No I meant he was a bit short as he didn’t have the $5 and joe covered it. He would of coved it by now.
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:18 pm

deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm
No I meant he was a bit short as he didn’t have the $5 and joe covered it. He would of coved it by now.
Oh funny cant, there you go again with Steve being a bit short. You could of shouted Steve, pretty sure he's shouted you in the past. :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by deerhunter338mag » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:28 pm

TheoR8 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:18 pm
deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm
No I meant he was a bit short as he didn’t have the $5 and joe covered it. He would of coved it by now.
Oh funny cant, there you go again with Steve being a bit short. You could of shouted Steve, pretty sure he's shouted you in the past. :handgestures-thumbup:
Yeah my bad 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤗 🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:34 am

deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:28 pm
Yeah my bad 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤗 🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️
Next time you go, get me an apple strudel as I missed out on Thursday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

P.S Steve I still owe you a shout of Coffee and Cake.

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by deerhunter338mag » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:02 am

TheoR8 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:34 am
deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:28 pm
Yeah my bad 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤗 🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️
Next time you go, get me an apple strudel as I missed out on Thursday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

P.S Steve I still owe you a shout of Coffee and Cake.
Ok I will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍰🍰🍰
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am

deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:02 am
TheoR8 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:34 am
deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:28 pm
Yeah my bad 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤗 🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️
Next time you go, get me an apple strudel as I missed out on Thursday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

P.S Steve I still owe you a shout of Coffee and Cake.
Ok I will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍰🍰🍰
They are open on Sunday's, so I'll probably take the handbrake for Dinner there. 🍰🍰🍰 :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:45 am

deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 pm
Yeah I was going to put a clumsy guys ankle there. But wouldn’t fit🤣🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
Got footage of the "ankle" incident, ff to 0:40sec mark. :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjKNqF62weQ

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by deerhunter338mag » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:44 pm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️🤙
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
Gun Barrel Ecologist
Moderator
Posts: 4915
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: Queensland Australia

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:32 am

So they do a good home made soup?

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:05 am

Gun Barrel Ecologist wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:32 am
So they do a good home made soup?
Not sure mate, I've never tried it there. :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by deerhunter338mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 am

At times over the years depending on the cook, but they have had soups.
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:43 am

deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 am
At times over the years depending on the cook, but they have had soups.
Did you change ya Avatar, that Shambar looks Massive. :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 8513
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by deerhunter338mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:47 am

TheoR8 wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:43 am
deerhunter338mag wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 am
At times over the years depending on the cook, but they have had soups.
Did you change ya Avatar, that Shambar looks Massive. :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :handgestures-thumbup:
Yeah not a bad one just under 27” . Time to get bigger 🤙👌🏻👍
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Blaserbuds at the Austrian club

Post by TheoR8 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:58 am

Righteo who's going?? who's shouting?? who's bailing?? who's going to upset Gino again?? :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :handgestures-thumbup:

Post Reply

Return to “BlaserBuds Food And Drink”