Enought BD14s to Start Your Own Club

Sponsored by Luxus Arms.

Moderators: Gun Barrel Ecologist, Dom, mchughcb, pagosawingnut

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Re: Enought BD14s to Start Your Own Club

Post by TheoR8 »

:handgestures-thumbup:
Last edited by TheoR8 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

TheoR8 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:09 am
deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:06 am A coffee machine would be nice :handgestures-thumbup:
It's definitely coming mate. Music videos are being replaced with hunting and gun stuff as well. :handgestures-thumbup:
I know Archie likes the 80's videos but im with you. Few days of Solohunter, Randy Newberg, Hunter, SOAonline, Born and Raised Outdoors, mchughcb, Rogee Productions just to name a few. That will get the customers blood pumping. :handgestures-thumbup:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:32 am I know Archie likes the 80's videos but im with you. Few days of Solohunter, Randy Newberg, Hunter, SOAonline, Born and Raised Outdoors, mchughcb, Rogee Productions just to name a few. That will get the customers blood pumping. :handgestures-thumbup:
Bawhahahaha I like the music too and sing along to it as well :music-singing: :music-rockon: , but the boss want's to see Blaser, Mauser, Sauer etc etc etc on tv. :handgestures-thumbup:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

TheoR8 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am
deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:32 am I know Archie likes the 80's videos but im with you. Few days of Solohunter, Randy Newberg, Hunter, SOAonline, Born and Raised Outdoors, mchughcb, Rogee Productions just to name a few. That will get the customers blood pumping. :handgestures-thumbup:
Bawhahahaha I like the music too and sing along to it as well :music-singing: :music-rockon: , but the boss want's to see Blaser, Mauser, Sauer etc etc etc on tv. :handgestures-thumbup:
I heard your new song is blah,blah,blah Blaser. blah,blah,blah Blaser. blah,blah,blah Blaser. :music-singing: :music-rockon: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:15 am I heard your new song is blah,blah,blah Blaser. blah,blah,blah Blaser. blah,blah,blah Blaser. :music-singing: :music-rockon: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
I think we need to ban you and Archie from the store. :obscene-birdiedoublered: :obscene-birdiedoublered: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:15 am
TheoR8 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am
I heard your new song is blah,blah,blah Blaser. blah,blah,blah Blaser. blah,blah,blah Blaser. :music-singing: :music-rockon: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
That would be a good way to keep customers away....unless Kylie sang it..... :dance: :dance: :dance:
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Joe338ST wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:37 am That would be a good way to keep customers away....unless Kylie sang it..... :dance: :dance: :dance:
I could dress up as Kylie. :character-daphne: :character-daphne: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

TheoR8 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:52 pm
Joe338ST wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:37 am That would be a good way to keep customers away....unless Kylie sang it..... :dance: :dance: :dance:
I could dress up as Kylie. :character-daphne: :character-daphne: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
In a mankini - now that would be a sight! :think: :think: :think:
Joe

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

SPEEDY wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:09 am I never got the cancellation thing, if your dropping that coin with that kind of waiting period then you would think that you would be damn sure what you wanted to begin with.
I hope any deposits were non refundable.

Bloke that ordered it probably died of old age.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

Corjack wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:23 am
SPEEDY wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:09 am I never got the cancellation thing, if your dropping that coin with that kind of waiting period then you would think that you would be damn sure what you wanted to begin with.
I hope any deposits were non refundable.

Bloke that ordered it probably died of old age.
Exactly my thoughts... :think:
Joe

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:32 am
TheoR8 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:09 am
deerhunter338mag wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:06 am A coffee machine would be nice :handgestures-thumbup:
It's definitely coming mate. Music videos are being replaced with hunting and gun stuff as well. :handgestures-thumbup:
I know Archie likes the 80's videos but im with you. Few days of Solohunter, Randy Newberg, Hunter, SOAonline, Born and Raised Outdoors, mchughcb, Rogee Productions just to name a few. That will get the customers blood pumping. :handgestures-thumbup:

I can put together a collection of hunting clips so Manny can point to it and say, hey I sold him those Clever Mirage #3 20G loads and look how they perform on foxes at 50 yards :lol:

Then a few none blaser R8 hunting videos so you can sell more of the exotic stuff 8-) I'm sure Blasermania would love to point to my regulation videos and say look how accurate he can shoot a double :D

knowsnothin

Post by knowsnothin »

don't spose you noted what cals?

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

I think one was a 9.3x74R, 5.6x50 magnum, 20g another was 30-06,222 ,20G

But don't quote me as its hard to read the calibres behind the glass.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

mchughcb wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:45 am I can put together a collection of hunting clips so Manny can point to it and say, hey I sold him those Clever Mirage #3 20G loads and look how they perform on foxes at 50 yards :lol:

Then a few none blaser R8 hunting videos so you can sell more of the exotic stuff 8-) I'm sure Blasermania would love to point to my regulation videos and say look how accurate he can shoot a double :D
Archie is too busy stuffing his face with Kentucky fried chicken lately :animals-chickencatch: :lol: :lol: :lol:, our Boss installed a Smart TV a few days ago so we watch YouTube clips plus his African hunting clips, gets the crowd pumping. :dance: :dance: :dance: :handgestures-thumbup:

P.S Next week I'll play some of his old clips and get him crying. :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

My trips to Africa has seen me being hunted.

Return to “Drillings, Combinations, Doubles and Singles”