Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

A place where new members can introduce themselves.

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, pagosawingnut

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 9057
kuchnie na wymiar kraków nowoczesnekuchnie
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by deerhunter338mag »

TheoR8 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:11 pm
SPEEDY wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 am
Ah, save your money and just buy some wheatbix. :lol:
Or a recoil bra aka man bra. :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
I shot my old 338rum without the brake on once, just to see what it was like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not a real smart thing to do with a lite set up.


Measure it, when it’s on the deck

Ccole23
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:41 am
Location: Usa

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by Ccole23 »

Elmer has made 3 r8 barrels for me now all top notch work I recommend him to everyone
458 lott heavy with break
300 win mag heavy with break
378 wby heavy with break

TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3842
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by TheoR8 »

Ccole23 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 am
Elmer has made 3 r8 barrels for me now all top notch work I recommend him to everyone
458 lott heavy with break
300 win mag heavy with break
378 wby heavy with break
Nice, how did they shoot?? :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 9057
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Ccole23 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 am
Elmer has made 3 r8 barrels for me now all top notch work I recommend him to everyone
458 lott heavy with break
300 win mag heavy with break
378 wby heavy with break
I gave Joe338st His Elmer R8 338Lapimp barrel today. Now to watch him fire form 6 cases without a brake. :lol: :lol: will he be a soft cock and use a lead sled.. :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

Ccole23
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:41 am
Location: Usa

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by Ccole23 »

They all shoot very well

User avatar
Joe338ST
Meister der jagd
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by Joe338ST »

deerhunter338mag wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am
Ccole23 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 am
Elmer has made 3 r8 barrels for me now all top notch work I recommend him to everyone
458 lott heavy with break
300 win mag heavy with break
378 wby heavy with break
I gave Joe338st His Elmer R8 338Lapimp barrel today. Now to watch him fire form 6 cases without a brake. :lol: :lol: will he be a soft cock and use a lead sled.. :lol:
We fireformed 8 cases today. 300grain pills behind 90 grain AR2225. Free standing....and it gave a nice punch....
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3842
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by TheoR8 »

deerhunter338mag wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am
I gave Joe338st His Elmer R8 338Lapimp barrel today. Now to watch him fire form 6 cases without a brake. :lol: :lol: will he be a soft cock and use a lead sled.. :lol:
What a girls dick!!! :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
Joe338ST
Meister der jagd
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by Joe338ST »

TheoR8 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:33 am
deerhunter338mag wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am
I gave Joe338st His Elmer R8 338Lapimp barrel today. Now to watch him fire form 6 cases without a brake. :lol: :lol: will he be a soft cock and use a lead sled.. :lol:
What a girls dick!!! :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 9057
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Shot nice and fire formed the cases really well. Not much boot in it as it was a light load to form the cases. I took the 1st hand full of shots so Joe could still work on Monday.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9872
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by SPEEDY »

TheoR8 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:33 am
deerhunter338mag wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am
I gave Joe338st His Elmer R8 338Lapimp barrel today. Now to watch him fire form 6 cases without a brake. :lol: :lol: will he be a soft cock and use a lead sled.. :lol:
What a girls dick!!! :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

Oh I was so tempted to post a pic of lady boy just to show you what a girls dick looks like. :lol:
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 9057
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by deerhunter338mag »

SPEEDY wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:41 am
TheoR8 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:33 am
deerhunter338mag wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am
I gave Joe338st His Elmer R8 338Lapimp barrel today. Now to watch him fire form 6 cases without a brake. :lol: :lol: will he be a soft cock and use a lead sled.. :lol:
What a girls dick!!! :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-moneypiss: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

Oh I was so tempted to post a pic of lady boy just to show you what a girls dick looks like. :lol:
ok no family photos as this is a family show..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

TheoR8
Meister der jagd
Posts: 3842
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 am
Location: Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by TheoR8 »

SPEEDY wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:41 am
Oh I was so tempted to post a pic of lady boy just to show you what a girls dick looks like. :lol:
Don't, deerhunter338mag sends me enough of that crap, he has a fetish for them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

User avatar
SPEEDY
Moderator
Posts: 9872
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
Location: Southern highland- Australia
Location: Albury, NSW, Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by SPEEDY »

TheoR8 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:49 pm
SPEEDY wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:41 am
Oh I was so tempted to post a pic of lady boy just to show you what a girls dick looks like. :lol:
Don't, deerhunter338mag sends me enough of that crap, he has a fetish for them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
Once upon a time I could one up the hell out of him, but old age and married life has made me soft. 🤣
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

User avatar
deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator
Posts: 9057
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am
Location: Australia
Location: Melbourne Australia

Re: Barrelguy - custom barrels for R93 & R8 Blasers

Post by deerhunter338mag »

TheoR8 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:49 pm
SPEEDY wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:41 am
Oh I was so tempted to post a pic of lady boy just to show you what a girls dick looks like. :lol:
Don't, deerhunter338mag sends me enough of that crap, he has a fetish for them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:
Get farkd your the master of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

Post Reply

Return to “BlaserBuds Introductions”