Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

mchughcb

Re: Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Post by mchughcb »

I think the latest cluster in Victoria proves it. Five, seventy year olds tested positive but none have serious conditions and therefore it makes sense to keep the 10 year olds from going to school.

Lieutenant Dan knows that if you don't stay home millions will catch the virus and people will die.

What's the differences between the Victorian Government and McDonalds? McDonalds has only one clown.

SPEEDY

Re: Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Post by SPEEDY »

Yes but ask any abducted child or circus animal.

Them clowns will find one way or another to Fcuk you.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Well who's off hunting in Vic this weekend. Think I might do my bit to control pest again. Don't forget to vote for Lieutenant Dan he's a superstar. :angry-cussing: :angry-banghead:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

9.3x64
Meister der jagd

Post by 9.3x64 »

With every bit of bad news in Victoria comes opportunity for new businesses to open up...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is too short to hunt with an ugly dog.
Hunt with a German Shorthaired Pointer.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Trust me i live in the hotspot where 3000 people are confined to their apartments. Ask yourself if they are so sick why weren't they getting tested or in hospital . 25000 tasted per day. 99.5% accurate. Thats 125 false positives per day. And yet only 5 in ICU.

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

The cases are spiking, but a close look at where and who they are spiking tells a story.
All they needed to do was to lock off Melbourne and the rest of the state could have got on with business as usual.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Gun Barrel Ecologist

Post by Gun Barrel Ecologist »

Trouble is Melbourne suburbia spreads over half the state

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Now there is more people in NSW ICU than Vic. Ie. One.

The media will be reporting next the chance of dying from death is reported to be 100%

Rifletuner

Post by Rifletuner »

Yes, I live in an outer Melbourne municipality with a total of 2 active corona cases. But I cant go hunt for the next 6 weeks. Was at the range last weekend checking scope zeros for a trip to the ANP this weekend. Me driving from my residence, sitting in the bush for a couple of days, then driving back to my residence is just too great of a risk to the public as a whole.

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

mchughcb wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:57 am Trust me i live in the hotspot where 3000 people are confined to their apartments. Ask yourself if they are so sick why weren't they getting tested or in hospital . 25000 tasted per day. 99.5% accurate. Thats 125 false positives per day. And yet only 5 in ICU.
I'm no scientist, so be gentle with me :lol: but couldn't that 125 just as easily be false negatives ?

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Yes it could. Poor residents are locked up another 2 weeks in one apartment block.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Rifletuner wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:30 pm Yes, I live in an outer Melbourne municipality with a total of 2 active corona cases. But I cant go hunt for the next 6 weeks. Was at the range last weekend checking scope zeros for a trip to the ANP this weekend. Me driving from my residence, sitting in the bush for a couple of days, then driving back to my residence is just too great of a risk to the public as a whole.
There are too many raving Karens out there listening to that dopey twat.

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”