Great to be a part of this group!

A place where new members can introduce themselves.

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, pagosawingnut

RexS65

Great to be a part of this group!

Post by RexS65 »

Hello all! I've got A Blaser R8 Luxus and a Professional. Barrels include 300wm, 375H&H and 6.5C so far. Looking to add others calibre and have many questions on Blaser. I am also wondering what the limitations are on purchase and sales of barrels, accessories etc. are? I assume sales of receivers are not allowed but, am looking to add additional barrels and want to be sure that's okay here? Thank you for allowing me to join! I absolutely love European culture and find many excellent and very fun friends across the pond.

Thank You!
RexS
Dallas
Rex Slover
Murphy, Tx 75094

thechamp
Administrator

Re: Great to be a part of this group!

Post by thechamp »

Welcome aboard Rex. I assume you're referring to our classifieds which will be available to you when you get the required number of post. Pretty much anything allowed as long as you follow the laws in your state and their state. Like anywhere else receivers need to be shipped to an FFL if out of your state. Here in Texas we can ship receivers to each other without a problem, whole guns for that matter. But once they cross the imaginary line it's a 'Federal' matter and the RULES apply... You'll find quite a few 'parts' on our classifieds with barrels being one of the main ones.

When you get a chance post some pics of hunts or hunting areas you've been to. A big part of being here is seeing places you'll never get to or after seeing them figure out a way to make it happen.

Lots of long time Blaser owners here who can answer any question you might have. Pretty sure most things have been covered over the years but every now and then a new issue comes along. Make yourself at home.

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

:text-welcomewave:
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

Welcome aboard, Rex. I am just up the road from you in Atoka. I have bought and sold countless Blaser components so feel free to ask me any specific questions you have.

Eddie

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Post by deerhunter338mag »

:text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomewave: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Welcome and thats a pretty good little collection.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

canalrifle
Meister der jagd

Post by canalrifle »

Good to have you on board.

RexS65

Post by RexS65 »

ebrownw2 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:01 am Welcome aboard, Rex. I am just up the road from you in Atoka. I have bought and sold countless Blaser components so feel free to ask me any specific questions you have.

Eddie
Awesome Eddie! Glad you're close. My Grand daughter and her mama live in McAlester ! We have a small house at Lake Texoma over south of the 377 Bridge. I am here today bowhunting in Grayson County Tx! Heck we're neighbors! Good to know you! By chance are you the person who had a 204R barrel and mini bolt for sale? I am in the market for one! I think the mini bolt may have been LH though. I am a righty. I wonder if you may sell just the mag and barrel? - Anyway! We can discuss later if it's you! I still have to get my posts in before I can join the classified section of the group. - Thanks for the welcome!
Rex Slover
Murphy, Tx 75094

RexS65

Post by RexS65 »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll try and post a few pics as I get time!

Thanks All!
Rex Slover
Murphy, Tx 75094

pagosawingnut
Global Moderator

Post by pagosawingnut »

Welcome aboard!
It doesn't matter what you shoot as long as you shoot
NRA Benefactor Member
SCI Life Member
USMC Life Member

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

:text-welcomewave: to BlaserBuds Rex. :handgestures-thumbup:

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

RexS65 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:40 pm
ebrownw2 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:01 am Welcome aboard, Rex. I am just up the road from you in Atoka. I have bought and sold countless Blaser components so feel free to ask me any specific questions you have.

Eddie
Awesome Eddie! Glad you're close. My Grand daughter and her mama live in McAlester ! We have a small house at Lake Texoma over south of the 377 Bridge. I am here today bowhunting in Grayson County Tx! Heck we're neighbors! Good to know you! By chance are you the person who had a 204R barrel and mini bolt for sale? I am in the market for one! I think the mini bolt may have been LH though. I am a righty. I wonder if you may sell just the mag and barrel? - Anyway! We can discuss later if it's you! I still have to get my posts in before I can join the classified section of the group. - Thanks for the welcome!

No that was not me with a 204r barrel for sale.

gmr

Post by gmr »

Welcome !! :)

Olsen

Post by Olsen »

Welcome here, hope you gets some good time here :)
Olsen

Blaser R8 Proff Succes .308 win - 9,3x62

2 shots in the same hole is often luck......3 in the same hole is using Olsens shooting stick....

Dom

Post by Dom »

Welcome to BB RexS, Tejas is well represented here, lol.
-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom --------------

Return to “BlaserBuds Introductions”